Reviews for And Dance By the Light of the Moon
teedub chapter 6 . 4/8
Brings a tear to my eye every time I read this story.
EbonyWing chapter 6 . 3/19
It was so sad at first, really well written-I felt for all the characteristics, you portrayed them wonderfully!

And Cedric, I love your Cedric! And it was shocking to see how the world would have changed without Severus and such a relief when it changed back!

Seeing everyone lining up for the pensive was so amazing, it gave me such warm fuzzy feelings.

I adored the ending, it was just so lovely! ;) It all worked out and...it was just so perfect! XD

Amazing job, seriously! The letter and Harry's reaction and Sirius' postscript... And Severus finally getting recognition for his work and then *choosing* to stay at Hogwarts and keep helping... I loved Severus and Harry's ongoing joke about their 50th anniversary and of course the kids...

Just wow. It went from being sad and depressing to nail-biting suspense to warm fuzzies and then a perfect happy ending. I guess you can tell I enjoyed it, but it case I've been too subtle...it was just so lovely! ;)
pupzpride chapter 6 . 3/16
I really enjoyed this story. Such a touching love story, couldn't put it down.
Maddie chapter 6 . 1/18
Oh man this was sad..but thank you for the happy ending! :)
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 6 . 11/26/2015
You had me laughing and at times balling my eyes out but I couldn't put it down. Amazing.
Gundy486 chapter 6 . 10/26/2015
This was so brilliant.
GregoryWilson chapter 6 . 8/18/2015
amazing story. I just wish I could find my guardian. everyday it seems harder to find the good things
Maybe2Morrow chapter 6 . 2/23/2015
This was a heartbreakingly beautiful story. I spent all day reading it. All of your stories are amazing works of art and I'm sad that you haven't been writing for years now. I hope you decide to start again someday.
tainted-tash chapter 6 . 12/31/2014
A brilliant story. I choked a couple of times. It was truly a wonderful piece of work.
tainted-tash chapter 5 . 12/31/2014
I knew it. Calm before the storm.
tainted-tash chapter 4 . 12/31/2014
That bastard has some nerve!
tainted-tash chapter 3 . 12/31/2014
I feel like this is the calm before the storm and you're about to shatter my heart
tainted-tash chapter 2 . 12/31/2014
I'm still breaking. It's so bittersweet.
tainted-tash chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
I think my heart is literally breaking right now
dapperyklutz chapter 6 . 9/14/2014
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. I'm crying so hard, this was such a beautiful story. Thank you so much for investing so much time in this; for creating something so wonderful. Great job.