Reviews for And Dance By the Light of the Moon
Guest chapter 6 . 11/18/2021
A Masterpiece! Thank you so much for posting this out here in the world.
ripper34 chapter 1 . 5/19/2021
Good story
moodysavage chapter 6 . 3/2/2020
oh wow! That wasvso wonderful!
Caramel4me chapter 6 . 2/1/2020
Beautiful and very well written, thank you!
anifis chapter 6 . 10/25/2019
Have you ever reading something beautiful and perfect? I just did.
For.the.LOVE.of.Severus chapter 6 . 4/11/2019
Fuck, fuck, fuck... I hate you just a little bit for making me cry ugly tears but God did I love this story. I told myself every chapter that I would stop reading it because Severus suffered so much but then you'd pull me back in with Harry's love and then the kids then where Cedric came into play and next thing I know it's over and I'm a mess from the sheer awesomeness of this fic.

You did an amazing job and it only left me wanting in the sense that I want to see that bastard Lucias get what he deserves.
HoneyBear84 chapter 3 . 8/25/2018
loved it, but wish it was a bit longer, I mean I gather Sev cleared of all charges, but what about stopping Lucius or saving the Slytherin's reputation?
shera98 chapter 6 . 7/7/2018
Wow. This was utterly devastating and amazing and wonderful. I completely felt all the despair Severus felt and like him I couldn't see a way out. The whole experience Severus had when he was out of hope was phenomenal. The conversation of the story was almost overwhelming. This was such an amazing story. I almost wish Sirius had a chance of heart. I'm not entirely sure how he can keep up that level of venom. I'm not sure what his purpose in the story served. Other than that I loved every word of this story. Thank you.
Phoenix6975 chapter 6 . 11/28/2016
this was an incredible fic you wrote. gosh you made me cry a few times
teedub chapter 6 . 4/8/2016
Brings a tear to my eye every time I read this story.
EbonyWing chapter 6 . 3/19/2016
It was so sad at first, really well written-I felt for all the characteristics, you portrayed them wonderfully!

And Cedric, I love your Cedric! And it was shocking to see how the world would have changed without Severus and such a relief when it changed back!

Seeing everyone lining up for the pensive was so amazing, it gave me such warm fuzzy feelings.

I adored the ending, it was just so lovely! ;) It all worked out and...it was just so perfect! XD

Amazing job, seriously! The letter and Harry's reaction and Sirius' postscript... And Severus finally getting recognition for his work and then *choosing* to stay at Hogwarts and keep helping... I loved Severus and Harry's ongoing joke about their 50th anniversary and of course the kids...

Just wow. It went from being sad and depressing to nail-biting suspense to warm fuzzies and then a perfect happy ending. I guess you can tell I enjoyed it, but it case I've been too subtle...it was just so lovely! ;)
pupzpride chapter 6 . 3/16/2016
I really enjoyed this story. Such a touching love story, couldn't put it down.
Maddie chapter 6 . 1/18/2016
Oh man this was sad..but thank you for the happy ending! :)
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 6 . 11/26/2015
You had me laughing and at times balling my eyes out but I couldn't put it down. Amazing.
Gundy486 chapter 6 . 10/26/2015