Reviews for And Dance By the Light of the Moon
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 6 . 11/26
You had me laughing and at times balling my eyes out but I couldn't put it down. Amazing.
Gundy486 chapter 6 . 10/26
This was so brilliant.
GregoryWilson chapter 6 . 8/18
amazing story. I just wish I could find my guardian. everyday it seems harder to find the good things
Maybe2Morrow chapter 6 . 2/23
This was a heartbreakingly beautiful story. I spent all day reading it. All of your stories are amazing works of art and I'm sad that you haven't been writing for years now. I hope you decide to start again someday.
tainted-tash chapter 6 . 12/31/2014
A brilliant story. I choked a couple of times. It was truly a wonderful piece of work.
tainted-tash chapter 5 . 12/31/2014
I knew it. Calm before the storm.
tainted-tash chapter 4 . 12/31/2014
That bastard has some nerve!
tainted-tash chapter 3 . 12/31/2014
I feel like this is the calm before the storm and you're about to shatter my heart
tainted-tash chapter 2 . 12/31/2014
I'm still breaking. It's so bittersweet.
tainted-tash chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
I think my heart is literally breaking right now
dapperyklutz chapter 6 . 9/14/2014
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. I'm crying so hard, this was such a beautiful story. Thank you so much for investing so much time in this; for creating something so wonderful. Great job.
ali chapter 6 . 7/20/2014
A Wonderful Severus.
Thanks for posting.
KneazleGriff chapter 6 . 6/16/2014
Probably the best snarry I've ever read. I must have cried a dozen times. Absolutely brilliant. ;)
HP-Lette-Fan chapter 6 . 2/26/2014
My god, I wasn't sure I'd like this story at first. I actually debated leaving it at the end of the first chapter but I stuck through it and it was great. I was in tears through Serverus' meloncholy and my heart soared at the ending.
ali99 chapter 6 . 1/1/2014
You are brilliant. Your story broke my heart. It was amazing. I cried so hard it two last chapters, and I love how you showed Severus life - his happiness was right there where he was.
Thank you.