Reviews for Withdrawal
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
For Dean's sake I hope Cas is there.
sylvaniae chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Haha, no candy OR booze! They're all up shit creek now, between Dean and Gabe!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Omg xD
Mello18 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
awwwwww that was a cute little story. I like the ending very
Black Joey chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
LMAO. ROFL.

A candy-deprived Gabriel AND an alcohol-deprived Dean? Not a good combination! Lulz.

And besides, even if they DID have candy and alcohol, how are they going to stand six days without a bathroom? (Sam and Dean, anyways. The angels don't count.) :P They should count their blessings for that one. Gods knows what would happen if the two humans got drunk...
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
omg they. FORGOT. the. BOOZE! !
pie chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
lol i likkkked this!
o-o-o-VampirianWolfGirl-o-o-o chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
ahah u took gabriel's sweets away! win! i love how you nail them in character and dean at the end was hilarious! wuldve been nice to have castiel share some input but its all gd, the story still rocked! :DD wuld u write a follow up chapter maybe? on how gabriel is doing two days in? :D
messed up stargazer chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
OMG! Gabriel without chocolate... an interesting concept. Of course if that actually happened the entire world would explode(joke i hope you think its funny) but I loved the story. I think the question I must ask is who is worse off? Dean with no booze or Gabriel with no candy? Another question remains. Who will go crazy first? Cas becuase of Deans constant whining or Sam because of Gabriels constant whining?
xCastielsGirlx chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
I stumbled across thisby accident but by Hell (or Heaven) do I love it! Freakin' hilarious!
Suicide In A Bottle chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Gabriel w/o his beloved candy and Dean w/o his much needed beer, how ever will they survive? lmao! XP
TheDoctorOrGabriel chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
i can't take it, too much awesomeness. . .

pretty funny stuff
No Idea - Sorry chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
This is too adorable. There needs to be more Sam/Gabriel in the world of fandom!
op1223 chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
I live this so much!

Haha first there’s no candy for Gabe then there’s no beer for Dean.

I love this so much its short, simple and just funny and amazing, thank you for writing! )
quiero queso chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Uh oh. What if they forgot to pack anything to research? Dun dun DUNNNNN! Hahaha