Reviews for Dreams Alone Won't Get You Far
CarolineSC chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Cute read.
donna14 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Okay I am going through a GoingVintage reading and rereading day and loving it! This was another wonderful story of yours that I have read before but realised that I did not comment or make it ANOTHER one of my favorites! I really, really love the way you write Noah and Rachel. I love this couple so much!
auhaes23 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
BEAUTIFUL STORY !
MistressDrusilla1860 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
(she sees her short father running around the house with a spatula in his hand. What the hell is he going to do with a spatula?) best line EVER i like to ahve died laughin, an them run are like chickens with there heads cut off priceless men are so damned dumb i swaer lmao loved it

mel
Soraya the All Speaker chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
That was completely entertaining to read, I loved getting in both their heads in a way, and especially the bit at the end about 'strapping on or being left behind' )
Sqidly chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
This was great ! Absolutely fantastic ! I love baby momma!Rachel . :)
coffeeshopau chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
I've read this story a couple of times and I just realized I haven't reviewed it. I think Noah would be such a great daddy and Rach would be an amazing mom. I'd love it if this actually happened!
kataragurl27 chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
i like it
and-im-feelin-good chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
OK, so I read this story a LONG time ago, but it was in my mind today. So I searched and searched for it. I couldn't remember what it was called, who the author was, anything useful. I should have figured it was yours. You are like the queen of a small handful of really great puckleberry authors. Anyway - love this one :)
SwayWithMe chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Well if there is one thing I love more than Farmer!Puck it is Daddy!Puck. And your Daddy!Puck is fantastic. I honestly adore the way you write both Puck and Rachel in every single fic and this one is just as exceptional as the others. I loved when Rachel went into labor and was all calm and collected while the boys freaked out. So entertaining. And very in character for her. The whole one shot was a slow progression of a relationship and it was so perfect. I enjoyed it very much.
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Yay. Love this shot. ;)
got2luvmel chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
WOW Rachel pregnant and doesn't bother to tell Noah... WHAT!

I'm telling you right now, that I should not be cheesing. I should be hella pissed that Rachel kept this from him after she seen firsthand how the Drizzle drama went down. BUT I can't help myself... Puck/Rachel Baby (in any capacity) SQUEEEEEE

Noah plotting with Rach's dads is funny. I've always imagined he'd get along great with them for some odd reason.

I'm still waiting for them to connect more, but the awkward first ultrasound appt together was sweet.

"Get your ass home and let me take care of you both." *sighs* Your Noah always has a way with words that just make my heart clench and have me melting into the floorboards!

"The three men in her life scramble and all run in different directions, unsure of what to do... I'm going to go sit in the car. When one of you decides that the right course of action is to take me to the hospital, I'll be waiting." That entire paragraph almost made me piss myself ROTFLMFAO

I think what I loved most about this fiction (outside of the baby, of course) was that you didn't push them together. You let them remain associates, letting a slow build of their friendship rather than an instant romance, then you rung it on home with them eventually getting into a ship. And I could just see Lil Z was as cute as a button! Fabulous work and, as always, a pleasure to read! I swear I'll end up with all your fics in my faves list before I know it XD Mel
dracos-soccerstar chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
awww it was adorable loved it to bad its only a one shot :(
All the Jazz chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Love it
Kkaty chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Sometimes it pays to not follow the natural order