Reviews for Days Gone By
jWatson-Holmes chapter 6 . 3/18
Sherlock x John.
Do wonder if you'll update, because this is very interesting.
Kerowyn6 chapter 6 . 7/8/2014
Please update soon!
I prefer the way you're doing JohnxSherlock-as friends. I don't like Irene.
Is there anyway the stuff written by Queen Irene Adler could be betad? The grammar isn't too good.
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 6 . 1/17/2013
Personally I'm more of a Sherlock x John ever since I saw BBC implying Sherlock and John being some sort of couple. I like how John is in denial about it though, so he's all "What the hell are they implying?"

Anyway, UPDATE SOON. Jesus christ. If you do not UPDATE SOON I will make sure to call Sherlock and have him hound you until you DO update. Do I make myself clear?
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 5 . 1/16/2013
Just so you know, Sherlock doesn't REALLY smile all that much. At least not BBC's Sherlock. He grins, sometimes. John is lucky if he gets to see that devilish smirk of Sherlock's.
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
No, don't worry about the characters being out of character! They were all perfect! Including the way you wrote the story, it's all magneficent.
ThePurpleDragoness chapter 6 . 7/25/2012
Sherlock/John forever
loulouflowerpower chapter 6 . 5/4/2012
love it, update soon
Y.K.Willstone chapter 6 . 4/14/2012
Very good now update.
nerdxatim chapter 6 . 3/15/2012
Sherlock x John is my favorite paring
XxAlysxX chapter 6 . 2/17/2012
SherlockXJohn! Also please continue making the part where the Victorian era couple come through because I have deduced that they might be Mr John Watson and Mrs Mary Watson.
lost in the sea chapter 6 . 2/6/2012
i prefer Sherlock x John

good chapter update soon :)
shadowspirit13 chapter 6 . 1/23/2012
John x Sherlock everywhen and everywhere. :)
CaiaWar chapter 6 . 1/18/2012
Sherlock x John in the new show, and I haven't seen the old one or read the books (so no distinct preference there). Hope you continue this soon! :)
Yassen obsessive chapter 6 . 1/5/2012
John and Sherlock modern day

but Sherlock and Irene Victorian era.

Great story please update soon XX

~YO
Clockwork Rebel chapter 6 . 3/11/2011
I really enjoy reading this.

And I must say I like BBC ver. Sherlock x John