Reviews for A Bouquet Of Magnolias
poisoncadences chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Please update this! It's amazing! 3
Rago03 chapter 27 . 9/29/2014
Aaaaaaargh. You can't just stop like this!you plan on going on withthe story,don't you? You have to. It would be a crime if you left this masterpiece unfinished D
Rago03 chapter 8 . 9/28/2014
Up untill now (i'm reading ch9) it's just 's how i would imagine for those two to get involved into each other, can't wait to read what's up next, and i'm doing it as soon as i finish this writing.i'm not much one to write reviews, but you seemed to really need and appreciate them so here are my thoghts
Anon chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Your talent is surely wasted on a site such as this. Honestly, your work is impressive. Love it.
HeartMagie chapter 26 . 7/4/2013
Hello Francesca,

I want to tell you how much I like your story.
It's funny, romantic, sexy and sad to equal!
Another good word is beautiful!

I'm really looking forward to the next chapter and for the direction in which to develop the relationship between Eames and Arthur.
I rely on you and hope to a VERY happy ending!
I press the thumbs to Eames and hope Arthur will eventually just love him very much!

Thank you for the nice time with your story!
Write more soon!

Annie
brucy chapter 25 . 5/8/2013
I love Eames's family and my favourites are Julia and Eleanor! And an embarassed Eames is so cute, I want one XD
As always, thanks for writing and keep going! :)
AndNotGinger chapter 25 . 5/7/2013
Hi! I'm Camille (I left a few reviews here before :))
I'm so glad to meet Eames' father! I'm longing to see how his relation with Arthur will evolve!
I really like seeing Arthur trust Eames more and more. It is a real pleasure to see him happy!
ThorneofAcre chapter 24 . 4/25/2013
So the only thing I have to say s that I absolutely love this story. Your Eames is awesome, very unlike other shallow portrayals I have seen and don't like at all and your Arthur just breaks my heart every step of the way. Please don NOT abandon this story, or a very heartbroken Eames will send a very pissed off Arthur to pay you a visit. :)
Also your OC are very interesting. Your take on the Italian Mafia is thankfully not full of cliches and therefore even enjoyable, I especially liked how the big bad boss lives in a farmhouse. I don't like Stella so much though, I wish Eames would show her who's boss once, as far as caring for Arthur is concerned. It just didn't sit right with me when she forced him to leave Arthur bleeding and wounded, but then I guess that set up their meeting at Saito's wedding and the curt declaration on Eames' part that followed.
Alright enough rambling, just... don't get writer's block all of a sudden please. I need this in my life right now.
SmilingWreck chapter 24 . 2/21/2013
This, is a brilliant chapter. I giggled to myself when I saw that the first chapter was uploaded back in 2010, as rare as the updates are, I anticipate each one.
Camille chapter 23 . 10/21/2012
I love the way Eames describes Arthur to his mother. It gave me shivers!
Missy92 chapter 23 . 10/20/2012
Yay you updated i love this story can't wait to read more
Lune-Solei chapter 22 . 10/8/2012
Oh my goodness!

I just discovered this tonight. I had no intention of reading it all but you drew me in and it is marvelous. I thoroughly enjoyed everything that I've read. I think the pacing is great and I can't wait to see the rest of Eames's family. Wonderful job so far!
KARyUael chapter 22 . 10/5/2012
I've read your whole story within 2or3 days and I'm just falling in to it more and more!
Since English isn't my first language, maybe I've missed some points but I love the story and the characters!
Thankyou for writing a beautiful story and I'm looking forward to it XD
Camille chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
I love so much the way Arthur lets slowly Eames come closer!
I look foward the next updated! :D
dirtygirl42 chapter 22 . 10/2/2012
I just read this in tire story! I love the detail that you have put into the characters and in particular arthur's issues. Wonderful work! I look forward to reading more!