Reviews for Writing a New Book
MillaMayhem chapter 8 . 12/16/2010
nicee
Lulu chapter 8 . 10/22/2010
this is so good 'm just about to read the sequel now x

I laughed so much when will said "Secondly, for all dance routines Kurt will be Quinns partner."
Secret Life Of Mortal Gleek chapter 8 . 9/3/2010
what nooo it cant end nooo :'(
Secret Life Of Mortal Gleek chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Awe so cute!
cl-roxy chapter 8 . 9/3/2010
Done already! :( :(

Haha - will there be a sequel? I hope so. If not, more quill fics in the future please! Sigh if only it was possible on the actual show. Matt & Diana on screen together? Yum.
KattyKit2003 chapter 8 . 9/2/2010
I absolutely loved this fic! I also thought you could have done so much more with it so would love some one shot follow ups please :)
Fallen.Debutante chapter 8 . 9/2/2010
AW

i love that they told glee club

tehe :)
n2aabmmummy chapter 8 . 9/2/2010
Such a sweet ending to an engrossing 't wait for more Quill from you.
Fallen.Debutante chapter 7 . 8/31/2010
FINALLY! :D

AHAH

okay well

the ending was sad

especially since he said:

"Unless you're just going to run away?"

He looked at her sharply.

"I would never do that...

PFF. LIES.

Loved this chapter :)
n2aabmmummy chapter 7 . 8/31/2010
It's ending soon? Soooo sad. I love this story (you know I love all your stories), so, oneshots would be perfect.Q deserves a man who'll treat her right!
Fallen.Debutante chapter 6 . 8/29/2010
THE SEXUAL TENSION

IT's KILLING ME.

loved this chapter :)
Tracy chapter 6 . 8/29/2010
I love this chapter!

The whole transfer thing was quite unexpected, with them not being teacher/student any more, the world opens a door of possibilities!

Can't wait for more!
cl-roxy chapter 5 . 8/28/2010
gah - quill is such a guilty pleasure and you write them perfectly :) can't wait for the next chapter!
Quillfan chapter 5 . 8/26/2010
Please write more!
Greys has become my life chapter 5 . 8/26/2010
what a terrific chapter! The touching, the tension, the guessing. Esp at the end when they are at the pool and so obviously enamoured (his arms around her and his chin resting on her shoulder). Way to go, Quinnie! And good luck (seriously, that was not meant as sarcasism) getting Will to not be too afraid to take this to the next level.

Kisses - I am looking forward to kisses in the next chapter!