Reviews for All Along
Hibarilova18 chapter 4 . 2/9/2013
I hope they go all the way soon. Of course with Sherlock on top. XP I love a submissive Watson. Please update soon. :)
Anon chapter 4 . 1/4/2013
PLEASE WRITE MORE CHAPTERS!1!one!
Anon chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Okay, I'm going to start with the two things that bother me about this fanfic(and that's an amazingly low number, because I'm usually quite perceptive about language and grammar). The first, is that you say "ok", and not "okay". If you put "O.K."(which is an abbreviation of "okay"), or even "OK", that would be decent, but I would prefer(and it would go along with their characters better) if you would put "okay". The only other thing, is PLEASE do not forget apostrophes. Now don't worry, I'm not just going to criticize you.
Let me start with, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW. This fanfic is beautiful, apart from a Lilliputian amount of errors. You capture your characters's personalities wonderfully, and your writing style takes my breath away(literally at a few points in the story). Please, please, PLEASE, write some more! Thank you for reading(or partially reading) my long comment.

XOxoXOxoXO,
Anon
Guest chapter 4 . 1/15/2012
Please say ur going to write more! This is great! U do a very good job of mantaning thr characters orginal characterstics as in the tv show :)
Guest chapter 4 . 1/15/2012
SHERLOCKHOLMESISCOOL chapter 4 . 6/5/2011
GOOD JOB!
CC.V.RG chapter 4 . 5/31/2011
Oh come on! You totally have to finish this! it's so incredibly awesome and sexy! ] (this is my new favorite pairing! I love this show as well! :D ). Please continue!
Suezanne chapter 4 . 11/30/2010
I like sudoku puzzels takes me about 3 min to solve them
Blackcurrant Bonbons chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
I loved this! There was slash which I like but it wasn't to graphic and it was very heartfelt! Awesome!
zed chapter 4 . 9/13/2010
Sherlock had better be careful saying John and Watson all the time, even in a private room, rooms can be bugged after all! Was Mycroft watching them? It was a good show but not something a brother should be watching. Naughty Mycroft.
machi-tan chapter 4 . 9/11/2010
aw this is so cute and funny I love it and cant wait to see what happens
CatGirl04 chapter 4 . 9/11/2010
Really liking the story. How come if they are undercover was Sherlock calling John 'Watson' in the hotel room? I think its funny how nervous John is to sleep with Sherlock, haven't they already slept together. Of course, Sherlock can learn to speak French on the plane ride over, that man can do anything.
applepie2334 chapter 4 . 9/11/2010
Bow chicka bow wow!
Law Denvir chapter 4 . 9/11/2010
... Why's Joh... Err, Forester all nervous? Hadn't Sh... Dupont already fucked him?
emi-emi-emi chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
loving it! like Tillififf i was smiling like a crazy person - the last little sequence was great xx