Reviews for Deducting East High
The Band of Thieves chapter 4 . 10/18/2013
PLEASE UPDATE THIS I KNOW IT HAS BEEN YEARS BUT I LOVE IT!
jmstevens chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
Oh oh, what is Tiara up to now? This can't be good.

That's hilarious that the girls have the same deduction abilities that Sherlock has...
Can't wait for him to be introduced, and have him start investigating the disappearances.
lys chapter 4 . 7/30/2012
hey, this is exciting...will u ever complete it?
golden soul love chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
This is a really good story so far. I love the idea of Sherlock having kids. So far it's very well written and i love the way you are developing the characters of Jessa and Claire (especially Claire's line at the end)
The one thing i do not like is the fact that they were put in a senior class. Not only would this be very awkward for them (being much younger then the rest of their classmates), but it would be easy to add just 1 or 2 people to a class for only a little while.
Other thatn that it's a great concept so far :D
steinmarie chapter 2 . 12/14/2011
Only one correction.

Basketball IS a contact sport.

Other than that, it's brilliant.
Autumn Mistress chapter 3 . 10/11/2010
First of all, I haven't seen HMS3,

And second OH MY GEESE! THIS WORKS SO WELL

(...even though I was kinda hoping for Sherlock to be there in the principles office being all Sherlocky)

I have a feeling that Jenna is Moriarty's daughter :)

Cookies for correctness?
Scribbles111 chapter 3 . 8/23/2010
never saw that coming! hehehe, this is gonna be gd, i can tell! another chapter in one day! weeeeeeeeeeee! happy! lool!

Scribbles111 chapter 2 . 8/23/2010
wow, this is ace! cool, they know each other! hehehe, this seems ace, you have to do more! i smiled so much when it said next chapter! wow! lool

Scribbles111 chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
cool, i dont normally like hsm but i loveeeee sherlock, and this seems gd! hehehe, a terible twosome! lool! u have to put another chapter up, it seems like its gonna get reallyyyyyy gd! lool!