Reviews for Fatal Attraction
DropOfFire chapter 3 . 2/4/2014
Haah, that was soooooo adorable. So adorable. I loved this so much. The ending I literally thought "haaaah, aww" this was amazing. The idea was great and I loved zig and te says relationship and that lil but of tenaya and dr. K. And the whole Dillon protecting zig from the other side! So amazing.
hi chapter 3 . 3/22/2013
I want to know what happens in the next chapter please type some more
Just-another-lonely-fairytale chapter 3 . 4/8/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! So totally cute, and the sex scene wasn't so bad either. Gods, I frickin' love this fic now! Cuteness overload since Chapter 1! I'm still on my slash high since the sex scene. Yay for Diggy and Kenaya!
TheCourtsJester chapter 3 . 3/22/2012
I love this story so much! I find myself reading it everyday on log on to fanfiction, it's just that good! :D
WickedBlue chapter 3 . 9/10/2011
Awe, that was brilliant. Those two are just so cute together and I just loved the entire storyline.
ryu433 chapter 3 . 6/27/2011
please let there be more? don't let this be the end. i hope to see where the rest of this goes.
Mathais chapter 3 . 6/26/2011
Delightful ending to a great story!
Zen'Aku Lati chapter 2 . 5/9/2011
I'm really intrigued to see what happens next.

I thought it was interesting to see how you switched it up between Dillon and Tenaya. Will you work it in that their siblings, or have you determined that it doesn't work for you story? I trust your judgement, just asking...

Also, I love the sincere relationships between all the characters.

Keep it up and I'll keep reading!
freckleon chapter 2 . 4/10/2011
Even though it seems like this isn't a story that will be finished, I still wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed reading the first two parts! Love how protective Dillon is of Ziggy. Good writing, interesting plot idea, and hot Dillon/Ziggy scenes. What more could I ask for?
Cosmos Angel and Yami Darkness chapter 2 . 3/31/2011
keep going PLz
Chrystel Malfoy-Potter chapter 2 . 2/28/2011
I've read a lot of your stories recently (as proved by the numerous alerts on each of them) and I have got to say ... GREAT JOB!

I lave every one of them. Keep up the good work and update any of them when you can please.
Lovesrival chapter 2 . 2/8/2011
This is by far my favorite power ranger story! Please continue!
ryu433 chapter 2 . 12/24/2010
i want to read more. whens the next chapter going to come out?
o-o-o-VampirianWolfGirl-o-o-o chapter 2 . 11/18/2010
WOW! :O seriously...WOW! im soo impressed with u and this story! well done! its amazing! an incredible read! i love long, emotional and indepth fics! and they are rare to find! (along with decent ziggy/dillon fics) soo a thousand cookies for you! ur amazing! and i cant wait until u update!
RyanWolfeIsHot chapter 2 . 10/11/2010
Omg that was an amazing chapter I really like Ur story. Update soon. I will be waiting.