Reviews for Kiss and Make out, err, Up
XD This is just epic! Love love love
Sque-Fangirl chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
Ah, Tsuna
Great chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
Its Good, but just remember that Primo has a similar personality to Tsuna, so this one was a bit too serious.
Past Story chapter 2 . 12/22/2012
...oh my gosh that was hilarious! Really great job!
MissSexyRain chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
ROFL poor Lambo had to see
MissSexyRain chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
" Trust me, Mukuro, I have been through hell. And Kyouya, I doubt you I can't defeat you now. You should know exactly how angry I am right now." Tsuna smirked.

The two Guardians actually shut up.

xD I can't! Evil Tsuna is love

" You know…" Tsuna started. He sighed. " I said 'kiss and make up'. Not make out and have sex on the table."

" Actually, it was the chair. As a matter of fact, your chair, Tsunayoshi-kun." Mukuro piped up, smiling proudly. Hibari smacked him half-heartedly.

I would love to see Tsuna reaction to that statement LOL I feel like this could be a prequel to your other oneshot Defile the Meeting Room,right? :)
Sleeping Jay chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
Oh god! XD When Tsuna asked about the relationship between Alaude and Daemon, I had to restrain myself from spitting out the water that I just drank. It was just so funny.
Onda Knight54 chapter 2 . 5/26/2011
XD So EPIC! Ahahaha! XDD
Heartless Lotus chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Where is the lemon! D8 #shot

Tsuna's become a really great boss in the future, to be able to grounded Mukuro and Hibari like that! He needs to ground them more if that's what it took for them to kiss and make out! #tonfaed

Anyway, great story! Waiting for your 1869 story again!
hibarixmukuro3 chapter 2 . 12/11/2010
why the hell was hibari on top!

hibari is the girl in their relationship so he should have been either riding mukuro or underneath mukuro !
ezcap1st chapter 2 . 12/2/2010
Totally made me LMAO. XD
by.the.candlelight chapter 2 . 10/2/2010
I laughed so hard, I almost cried.
Goodness gracious, I cannot stop smiling right now.
by.the.candlelight chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Well he DID say kiss and make up...
LOLZ he is the only one to blame...
totallycraz4anime chapter 2 . 9/27/2010
Pfff, nice title xD

I'd pay a lot for those two ice sculptures.