Reviews for Between John and a hard place
DinoDina chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
I don't know why Ianto's grumbling-getting stuck in a room with John must be fun
PiperGrace2015 chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
actually liked this!

:) lol
Issa Harkness chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Wow! Both amazingly funny and romantic at the same time
aBlue Gillespian chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Great, this was brilliant and funny. Unfortunately I was on the train and couldn't let myself laugh. I love your choice of short, fast paced dialogue scenes. And the little snippets of John's stories. It makes us more aware of how much time had passed. When the stories are left unfinished, or we didn't hear the beginning it makes it feel as if we are in there spacing out together with Ianto.
Ariella.Veritas.34 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Oh my god. This is too funny.
Alice Carter chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Hilarious! So totally in character. It reads like a script that could have been. I can see the actors playing it.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Thankyou. DottyWho.
Druitt chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Ah tears in my eyes. This was great, awkward to explain to the people around me, but hilarious.
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
This was amazing! It was so so so funny (just the fact that the words "Wriggling won't help with that. Wriggling is molesting. You promised" came out of Ianto's mouth makes me giggle) but loved the semi-serious stuff too :) Awesome!
Ianto-NotJustTheTeaBoy-Jones chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Omg that was brilliant! Really I laughed so much, your writting is great and I really think that'd be what happened if they were in that situation ;). John's advices to Ianto about Jack are pretty accurate although I hate John, I sort of liked him in this story. Well done :3
Ianto'sCoffeeMinion chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
I loved this story! It was hilarious! :)
RipleyHedwig chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
"Oh, my! Way better."

Ianto closed his eyes. "Please tell me that's your gun again."

... ROFLMAO! this is unquestianalby the most humorous story ive read in a long while.

Poor Ianto.. good ridance John Hart.. d:

I loved this Thank YOu! .
truthsetfree chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
This was just wonderful!

I laughed. Really laughed.

This was well written. Excellent dialogue and characterization, believable plot.
Kefirah chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Been reading the TW stories for a bit and decided to open my own account JUST to be able to tell you how fun that story was! Brilliant, fun, sharp, fast, perfect! thanks
ZC chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
This made me laughed.. I like John here!