Reviews for Truth
Princess.Yue.16 chapter 1 . 1/24
My poor heart... omg they were so cute but like they nelly furtado (lol) said All good things come to an end. But sasuke and naruto always eat your heart instead of a normal loss.
Cutie-Pie-Angel chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Oh...my...god! What the hell Sasuke!
Now, my eyes are wet, thank you very much -.-
But, it was a good story :)
shona.eckersley.3 chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
That was a brilliant fanfiction extremely well written and so emotional I am literally in tears. Please do more writing like this.
FreakyFee94 chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Holy shit... why? Why did you do this? :OO How I am supposed to sleep now? :OO :'( :D
Geminis93 chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
You know, when stories like these are made, one just starts wondering about the people in Kakashi's situation. They hear the stories from their patients...and all that emotion of knowing the truth must get to them, huh? I say, having that kind of job would take a really strong mind and heart.
This was a really great story. Sad and heartbreaking, but great.
Lakeisha Flagg chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
OMG...This was so sad (TnT). I cried for Sasuke and Naruto. This was truly the saddest fanfic I've ever read.
Belle'Masque chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
awh!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Cant stop crying :'(:'( u have just become my favorite author333
Autumn chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
I didn't realize I was crying till I finished. Wow. You are fucking amazing.
RMSE chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Loved it. Loved it, loved it, loved it. :)
OrangeRoses21 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
This was a beautiful but sad story. I started crying. I read it a while ago but I recently re-read it and I still cry! You are an amazing author.
mudshake chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
tissue!GAH!why did i ignored the warning?
*runs off*
kyuubiton1114 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
This made me cry so hard, but I loved every second of it. You are seriously the best writer I have ever come across, fanfiction or not. Thank you so much for writing this!
Addiction chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
...wow. Your right this is very different from your norm. It's really good though and reminded me of why I don't write. I'm a very optimistic person. The kind that walks around with a smile 24/7 and is never down for long. But...whenever I write fiction, it always, ALWAYS, without fail, ends in tragedy. Usually in the form of character death, although I have done abandonment and loss of all hope as well. Depressing, I know.

Anyway! Good job! The story was awesome! It's good that you write sad stories occasionally. It mixes it up a bit. Just don't turn into another me. I'll cry.
yumi chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Gosh, this is the firs fanfic i really cried, my heart is broke right now :'(
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »