Reviews for After the Fall
Akatsuki Fatale chapter 3 . 8/4/2013
D'aawwww! I admit, I'm a serious ShunsuixUkitake shipper, but I absolutely love stories like this! 'Cuz I adore StarrkxUkitake too! But it's so rare to find a well-written story that can include Shunsui without making it seem like A. Ukitake all of a sudden drops Shun from his life and is head over heels for Starrk somehow, never to see Shunsui again. B. It's like a three way relationship thing which I guess could work if enough explanation and time is put into it but usually doesn't come off very well. or C. either Shunsui or Starrk or both somehow endure obvious (yet somehow not obvious to them) affections for the other from Ukitake, and somehow ignore what to me would be one hell of a painful heartbreak. So thank you! For actually including Shunsui without making it too affectionate, not rushing the pairing's relationship, and including factors that most people decide "screw it I don't need it" (Ukitake's illness, ShunsuixUkitake's obvious closeness, Starrk's being an arrancar/Seireitei's acceptance of that). Wow I ranted..But thank you! I love you! It would be adorable if you did a oneshot or two about later little experiences c: Well I'm done. Bye!
empires chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
there are some lines of dialog that are so incredibly moving that my breath is taken away. wonderful story!
Soul Vrazy chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
Oh..
Love Psycho chapter 3 . 9/7/2012
Oh...wow. This was...sweet. Adorable. I like how you handled all the characters!

-hands over platter- Magic cupcakes for you!
honeyMellon chapter 3 . 7/4/2012
Beautiful! I love this story!
Cuzosu chapter 3 . 5/16/2012
Just read the whole story. It's cute, sweet, with an underlying edge of loss and sadness until the end, and I love it.

But then I'm a sucker for bittersweet stories. And this one is very well edited, which makes it even better. Thank you.

May the words just flow,

Cuzosu
Chikagetsu chapter 3 . 3/26/2012
This is one of the very best fics Ive ever read, thank you so much for sharing!

You actually managed to make my heart flutter :)
Amon2 chapter 3 . 6/26/2011
That was awesome! Stark and Ukitake look hot together. This is the best story for this pair I have ever read and I sincerely hope you decide to write a sequel.
Kidiu chapter 3 . 6/8/2011
This was a lovely story, and I especially appreciate the happy ending. Thank you for a great read!
Safiiri chapter 3 . 6/3/2011
I loved this story. Absolutely LOVED it. Stark is one of my favorite characters, and Jyuushiro intrigues me a bit, I'm not really sure why. Never would have considered this pairing, but I really like it :)

Any chance of a sequel? ;) I really like the idea of the former Espada's becoming shinigami's, lol :) Especially Grim, omg hilarious :)
Eruve Alcarohtar chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
really like this story.. first I've read with this pairing but it works really well the way you wrote it. I always believe that if an author can write even the most weird or horrid or unconventional pairings and pull it off they are good author's.. so that's makes you a pretty good one :D
deactivated001 chapter 3 . 3/16/2011
That was really amazing :) Such an odd pairing, but I loved it. SO realistic too! I felt so sorry for both of them!
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 3 . 2/20/2011
Well, it took me forever and a day to get around to it, but I finally finished this story. And I love it! Absolutely love it, and its happy ending!
ishala8 chapter 3 . 1/12/2011
I bet that everyone's expressions the following morning would have been hilarious, both because of Ukitake's own admition to the truth behind the rumours and Shunsui's recovery. You did well and I really enjoyed it. I think your fics are becoming my new obsession!
Fhulhi the Crazy chapter 3 . 11/21/2010
I would never have thought of this pairing, but you handled it absolutely beautifully. Wonderful!