Reviews for Forever August
Lady of the Spirit chapter 1 . 4/21
This is like, perfect. You can almost feel the love coming out of the story.
Lucyole chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
aww the end was so cute and romantic i like your story she was really good and sweet
October103 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Absolutely incredible. You are very, very talented, that was just... wow, lol. I wish I had better words to describe it, but just know that this story was truly amazing and very believable and just, fantastic. You're a great author and I look forward to seeing more from you.
SketchyWords chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I don't think I'll ever be able to write something so raw and real. Not like this. You put me in a situation where I wanted to fun, bright, loving Cat. And along side me would be Beck, my ying to my yang. I genuinely loved your story, (which is a first concerning fanfics). I will read and re-read this until I either go blind or simply get sick of it (not that I'm holding my breath on it.) Thank you for sharing!
huffyblonde chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
LOVE IT!
xoxoxGabriella-Katxoxox chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Oh my gosh.. I'm almost speechless! I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS! it's seriously such a perfect onshot! I LOVED reading every sigke sentence of it! Cat and Beck are hands down my two favorite chataracters on the show and my favorite couple as well so no one appriciated a well written Bat story more then me! :) I just think they fit together in that really unexpected way..like apples and peanut butter. Two things that are amazig together and wouldn't normally go together but when they do, they create something even more amazing! lol and reading this totally proved that. :) I love how you showed the evolution of Beck's thouht through out the summer and how much his and Cats relationship grew as they spent more time together. It was really beautiful and soo adorable! And that endig was just perfection! It was the best way to end things :) I'm only dissapointed that it ended lol cause I loves it soo much! Anyways what I am tryin to say is. AMAZING JOB! I loved this so much! Beautifully done!
the lovely things chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
so lovely. i adore this couple.
banghae chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
I can't even. This is the cutest ;-; It's also my first BeckXCat story as well my first Victorious story. This pairing is adorable and you definitely did it justice. Thank you for the wonderful first impression of my growing OTP!
srsbnsbro chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I don't even remember if I've left a review for this story but I don't care at all. Just... Oh my goodness! This story was so good in so many ways. It felt real, like it might actually happen on the show. It felt like Beck and Cat were real people. Cat's weirdness felt so natural in this fic, not forced like in others. This is probably one of my favorite romantic fics I've ever read. I'm not even joking. Gosh I just love this story so much. I wish this would happen to me.
ixBelieverXOX chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
This story was amazing. It really captivated my mind and it made me think vividly as I was just so eager to finish it. I didn't want to stop. And once it was over, I was in awe. I didn't want to stop. I just was so hypnotized as well as amazed. It was breathtakingly beautiful. (:
Digidestend Angel chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Awwww loved it
katiekat54 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Adorable 33
FreeToLive603 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
I am in love. One of the best Bat fan fictions of all time!
El-Queso chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
I love
rileylunawolf chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
This story is beautifully written and a wonderful look at Cat/Beck. Their personalities are portrayed so well, and the whole thing just made me smile. Cat/Beck is now officially my favorite Victorious pairing. :D