Reviews for The Improbably Horrible One
detectivejigsaw chapter 1 . 2/25
Snort; this was really funny. You portrayed Dr. Horrible's persona very well, and I like how Sherlock doesn't even give him the time of day, while John just taunts him. Very good.
Klaroline Mikealforbes chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
OMG EPIC! that was great!
ChetUnGwan chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Wait! Was that a Dr. Who reference in that last entry?! Awesome!
psychpineapplelover chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Oh my word! I've always tried to figure out who "theimprobableone" was on John's blog... Now you've given a hilariously awesome answer/suggestion to my question - It's Billy/Dr. Horrible! That'd be great if this were actually true xD Awesome job!
Anumi chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Omg this made my night. My two favorite things in one fic *bows down*
CountryGrl chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
I can't even...this is so amazing I can't even think. I adore it xD

"Plus the UK Evil League is run by some guy called Master something?" I cheered. Out loud.

This is officially one of my favourite things ever xD

Brilliant!
ImLostForever chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
HaHa! Yeh, that 'improbableone' sounds like Dr. Horrible!
Jackie Ryan chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Oh my god, the master. This was so funny, and you got the personalities perfect.
Jarenth chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Oh dear gods, this was absolutely brilliant. I can just see Dr. Horrible doing this! (Or better yet, Johnny Snow...)
libraflyter chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
"I hope they're happy foiling each other"

... so that's what the kids are calling it these days :D

Fun times!
Kurisuten-chan chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
YES. I LOVE YOU. This was hilarious! I'll never be able to look at comments by 'theimprobableone' the same way again! But as amazing as Doctor Horrible is, he just doesn't seem to grasp the entirety of Sherlock and John's 'sidekick relationship'. Case-wise, it's pretty obvious that John's the sidekick, but some other times it's hard to tell. Same with the whole shooting the cabbie thing. It was excellent, though, and you got Doctor Horrible's voice spot on! Love it! Keep up the good work!

Kuri
Integer chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Awesome. Breathtakingly brilliant, and utterly hilarious
FNCtheThird chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
So brilliant and epic and perfect! I LOVE it! XD
Power Of Funk chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Awesome! Finally my nhp based paracusia comes in handy!

also: Oh, this is just great. CSI:Britain Man has got a "roommate." And we all know what that's code for right? Uh hunh. You know it.

Sidekick.