Reviews for The Improbably Horrible One
Emma chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
HEE! This is perfect.

33333333333333
MamzelleCombeferre chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
This was bloody flipping brilliant! XD I haven't laughed this hard in a long time. :) Well done, and you have Dr. Horribles character down to a T. :)
Evil Squid chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Awesome
irezel chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
heeeeeeeehehehe. sherlock would TOTALLY snub him...XD
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
nemisis-ship? Your story made me laugh!

-Silvermoon
mudstalker chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
This was hilarious! I enjoyed it immensely. Thanks for posting!
twilightHDfan chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
LMAO. This was absolutely fantastic. So in character. I could hear NPH voice in my head. Hee. And, aww, Sherlock just ignored him :(. Great job.
Kestrel.64 chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
In my mind, this is now completely canon.

Love that the Master is running the UK Evil League; just like him to not bother with America.
thisprofileisdeadbuthavemyfic chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
This... this is... IT MADE MY DAY.

Having read the commments on the blogs and wondering who the improbableone was, I grinned when I realised where you were going with it. I think if theimprobableone isn't explained next series I'm going to accept as canon that it was Dr Horrible.

Faved.
sudoku chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
LOL :)

I only found John's blog but not Sherlock's. Did he also write a blog? I just know there is the science of deduction's site. Did the show ever tell who the "improbable one" is?
YoNoSoy chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
I read this fic on LJ but I'll re-read it and review it here too because IT'S AWESOME. :D I love how well you merged theimprobableone's comments and this story. Not to mention, it was really hilarious and IC. :D Loved it!
CleosDeath chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
lol loved it. now i read over the comments again they do actually sound very dr horrible-ish.
Soreye chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Awesome. xD Now every time I read the blogs, I'll think of Dr. Horrible. Where there little Doctor Who references in there, too? Loved it!
Ani-maniac494 chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Lol, this was great! :D

I love the idea of Dr. Horrible trying to go after Sherlock Holmes. I can so see that, lol!

Wonderful work as always! :)

Ani-maniac494
historylover chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Loved it! I love Dr. Horrible!

Now, I need to go to those blogs and check out those comments. ;)

Kat