Reviews for One Hundred Little Stories
Nicole chapter 69 . 9/28
yeah this is okay. the tears streaming down my cheeks? perfectly fine.
RosesAndRavens chapter 14 . 4/30
LilSist3r123 chapter 50 . 4/26
Hahaha, this is amazing, and I am really proud to give ya a review for now, since I had to stop reading to type this up x3. Aaaanyways.. Thank you for creating this voodo, I love it!
AngelSlayer135 chapter 100 . 4/7
Nice collection of short stories, some of them needed to be proof read a bit more, wording was a bit strange and did not flow terribly well at times and some just felt incomplete. Overall I enjoyed it though, many of the stories were original yet simple.
Nikkisha16 chapter 100 . 3/17
Amazing! I thought I wouldn't like the discontinuity of one shots, and you pleasantly proved me wrong. Outstanding job, and looking forward to reading more of your work. :)
DwaejiTokki chapter 23 . 9/7/2014
Agh I really want to know what the book is ;-;
The-blackfirewolf chapter 26 . 8/8/2014
Oh wow you REALLY need to continue this. Like how DID they escape? What did they have to do and how'd they get injured? I'm so curious to find out everything! You should make a longer version of this for us, please? Thanks :)
Thewhatzupwriter26 chapter 92 . 2/6/2014
Maybe you should have done a follow up chapter with this chapter with Robin and Cyborg trying to get back in Beast Boy's good graces.
BlackCat160 chapter 30 . 12/28/2013
Wow. These were all absolutely amazing and I'm sad to have finished reading them. My personal favorite is probably #30 (slight) but all of them came pretty close. You are an excellent author and I can't wait to read more of your stories :)
Guest chapter 100 . 12/15/2012
u r awesome chapter 100 . 10/8/2012
Aw! This was amazing! I can't believe it's the last drabble. :(
I love this story too much! I really enjoyed reading this last chapter. Like always, your writing was superb and it had fantastic details. The last chapter was very pleasing! I really enjoyed reading it! I hope you continue writing and never give up. I'll be looking out for your future stories! ;)
Good luck and congratulations (you finished this story! Yay! :D ) .

u r awesome
M chapter 100 . 9/20/2012
let me just say :)
DaisyDoodle chapter 100 . 9/17/2012
Awwwww! In a sweet and sad way! This can't be the last one! I love these too much for them to stop at 100!
Curse you Perry the Platypus chapter 22 . 9/12/2012
Wow thanks for the bb/rae goodness
TheGirlWithTheGreenLightSaber chapter 100 . 9/12/2012
Whoo-hoo! Number 100! I loved this. So much.
This was my favorite chapter, honestly. The end was just PERFECT. Like, nothing in the world could have possibly beat that one sentence. I applaud you.
Well, if you're writing more, then UPDATE SOON!