Reviews for The Rise of the Kurogan
Dracoessa chapter 3 . 11/16/2014
dun dun dun... cliff-hanger no jutsu
Dracoessa chapter 2 . 11/16/2014
*cackles at danzo's doom evilly*
rocker101 chapter 7 . 8/18/2014
The inuzuka clan head is named tsume
Mrs. Ukitake chapter 8 . 1/24/2014
ok the Inuzuka Head is called Tsume and her partner is a MALE dog by the name of Kuromaru just giving you some help
nat chapter 7 . 6/21/2013
tsumes partner is kuromaru and is a guy dog/wolf and tsume is clan head. Love the prank naruto did funny!
nat chapter 6 . 6/21/2013
the inuzuka clan head is tsume inuzuka
milestone chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
really great story,but i was kind of confused with the power to control thunder. i really hope you mean lightning because thunder is really really useless as a power seeing as it is just the sound of lightning and all...but a great story overall
david.teague.3950 chapter 13 . 6/10/2013
This chapter was far too damn short, and while I have read the A/Ns of chapters 14-16 I hope to hell you're not abandoning this story or putting it up for adoption. I mean while the chapters are far too damn short the story is interesting.
david.teague.3950 chapter 7 . 6/10/2013
Tsume's Ninken partner is Kuromaru, like Kiba's is Akamaru, and Hana's are called the Haimaru brothers, also I think Kuromaru is actually a male but I could be wrong.
david.teague.3950 chapter 6 . 6/10/2013
The Shinobi clan heads are as follows: Inuzuka Tsume, Aburame Shibi, Nara Shikaku, Akamichi Chouza, and you already Yamanaka Inoichi, and Hyuuga Hiashi(I wish Hizashi was still alive at least he was more humble than his arrogant older brother.
death'sgodson1224 chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
please update i love your stories.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/3/2013
holy shit I just read the first page and all Ihave to say is how did you pull that out of your ass bucause if you did that is awesome!
Soulhavok chapter 15 . 4/10/2013
I agree why take a shit ton of stories down just cause of lemons or excessive violence
Soulhavok chapter 12 . 4/9/2013
Oh shit I find this both funny and provocative at the same time
powermachine79 chapter 15 . 1/16/2013
i hope to read more soon :)