Reviews for When A Girl Squirel Chooses a Mate
Soulfire91 chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
I have recently rewatched Sword In The Stone and felt that the red squirrel(Mary) needed a happy ending and Aurthur needed someone next to him to help keep him happy.

Thank you for writing this story!
ArcNjeL chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
My brain stopped working after reading this...(in a good way, of course!)
OneeyedHunter96 chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Arr it so cute and great story. Makes my heart to melt a little bit.

Anyway why don't you continue with it like how "Mary" got used to being a human and maybe she and Arthur get children.
Wolfsalvo chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Short and sweet. I dont believe i can say i liked how short it was, but it was still sweet none the less.
GodlyJewel chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
It was really sweet. I had just finished watching that scene in the movie when I read this. Normally I'd think the relationship was rushed, but it works for that time period.
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
The ending is awfully crunched. The 'squrriel mannerisms' was interesting and that 'what would you like to be called' job was funny but this should just be the beginning. Its a great beginning, but it needed more
DianeB chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Very cute, clever little story.
Wilona Riva chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Better than a tragedy like Gwenevere.
Oof chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
I was so hoping someone would expand on the girl-squirrel from the movie. Would you consider doing a much longer fic about it? I'd really like to read a whole story concerning the ordeal.
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Yaaaaaaaay! I'm so glad you wrote this Chris, it was wonderful.
leah61909 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Very cleverly written. I especially like the nicknames you gave the characters from the squirrel's point of view. Genius!
fantacyluvr1 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Awww that was so cute i've been wanting to read a story with the girl squirrel and u made my day! Thank u!

Love ur story!Peace.8)
Iluvhorses1997 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
This was cute, sweet, and kind of funny. I love it!
Vampellzy chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
aww, i always wanted this to happen, pity it isn't longer.
Kingboy62 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
short sweet and to the piont i like it but make some a bit longer.