Reviews for Confession
darkroses24 chapter 1 . 1/14
What ?! Where is the spanking ?! looool
I have been waiting and waiting loooool
so anyway ...such cute .sweet fic ..really brought a big smile on my face :)
Kurt is such a good father. So cute when Burt said I rather hang out with you anyway ...loved it...
and Ioved the Kurt/finn/Burt intercation ..I think it will be good for Finn to have someone like Kurt in his life :)
again such a lovely story ...I loved everything
I think you should write part 2 Or another fic with the same characters
Thank you so much ...
cullenvamp007 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I love your work! I would love to see another Burt/Kurt story. Please?
Lashton chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
OMB! U AND I CUD HANG, BRO! Haha! I have a thing for the spanking!kink too! ME SHUESTA! But I rly love this! SUPER AWESOME! And u r such an aws writer too! LOVE IT!
MidsummerNightGirl chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
I really love this story. I think you've encapsulated the emotions of these characters incredibly well and haven't gone incredibly OOC or anything. This is a superb story
I am me. Deal chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
I liked this. It was interesting to see how nervous Kurt was, and how he ended up ok. I like that there were still consequences to his actions, even though he was no longer in trouble with Sue.
Emma Schuester chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
I liked the story - especially the parts with Sue.
readingirl4030 chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
love this story! you should definitely write some more Glee stories, maybe with actual spanking this time. great story! looking forward to new updates!
cylelle chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Thoroughly enjoyed this. I think you captured everyone very well and I could pretty much see all of them reacting the way you have written them here.

Burt and Kurt interaction of this quality is always worthwhile and I especially liked the parts with Finn and Mr. Schue as well.

Thanks.
MRS.CULLEN1122 chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Omg omg omg I loved this soooooo much

This was amazing!

Plz plz plz plz write more of these !
wandamarie chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
it was a good one thank you