Reviews for The Consort Gabriel 'Verse
Sijglind chapter 13 . 5/1/2013
This was beautiful and so cute, although it made me really sad. Haaaah, too bad this 'verse is closed now and I don't get a fluffy happy ending with a good Sam and a happy Gabriel and all.
It was still perfect and definitely one of my favorites.
FriendsAndFandoms chapter 13 . 3/29/2013
This was amazing. My favorite Sabriel story in years. It was sad, and cute, and made me wanna throw something or cry or scream. I loved it. And I wish you would write a companion story or something to quench my thirst fro this story. The plot was original, the characterization was authentic, and the grammer and punctuation was better than most fanfictions out there. I usually don't comment and only on the stories I absolutely adore. And I'm sorry for such a long review, but I just wanted to praise this story and hopefully make you feel good. Again, great job and I'll be on the look-out for some more of your stories.
Catch ya on the flip side.
-FriendsAndFandoms
Deleted18 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Awesome!
Guest chapter 13 . 11/4/2012
Plz write a sequel *puppy eyes*
RavensPoeticSoul chapter 13 . 5/21/2012
oh my god. why is it over? this was amazing!
psychobabblers chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Oh god, I just read this first chapter and it's already breaking my heart. *Hurries off to read more*
kirallie chapter 13 . 10/17/2011
Poor Gabriel! Will Sam manage to do better I wonder. An egg...didn't see that coming. Great work!
rhain572 chapter 13 . 7/6/2011
This fic was unique, in a very good way. All the Sambriel I have seen has been all sweetness and light, but this was, in my opinion, a very good portrayal of how it would go down if Sam went evil in a Sambriel universe. Very awesome.
Madam Mimm chapter 13 . 6/29/2011
Oh god... I only just found this, and wow. It has been a long while since I've read something so deeply affecting. It was deliciously bittersweet, and beautifully sad. Just... well done. Seriously.
XxMyth MakerxX chapter 13 . 4/18/2011
A rare treat, this story. Really glad I found it :)
zephyr hb chapter 13 . 11/15/2010
Cute... in a moral ambigous way
Barranca chapter 13 . 10/31/2010
Parenting is hard, no matter where you are. Gabriel is doing a brilliant job though. I'd very much like to hope that Sam is going to keep his promises now but just like Gabriel it's hard to disregard the apprehension.
Eminnis chapter 13 . 10/24/2010
Hmm...I now it's closed, but you should continue it! I liked this! Sequel or something?

Eminnis
WordDemon chapter 3 . 9/16/2010
I am kinda picturing the idea of Sam completely restructuring hell when he came down. I also kinda picture the throne room like the scene in star wars where darth vader walked on a bridge/walkway above the others.
WordDemon chapter 2 . 9/16/2010
HUH. Still not sure how to feel bout this. I do enjoy it right now