Reviews for Tragedy, Mine Alone
Blackgenius chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
The post-war, epic setting aside, an interesting concept. I really liked the cruel table-turn on the Dark Mark, and the whole forbidden magic thing was good. What exactly was the sickness meant to be? Were we supposed to understand what caused that? Great story, would be nice to see a parallel chapter from Harry's perspective, I always like seeing a post-war, supposedly Terrorist!Harry. Well done!
AWESOME chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
THIS STORY WAS EIPIC I LOVE YOU JOE
Sheaman chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
This was pretty awesome. I'd read more, for all that I'm sure that you won't write it. Heck, I'm just glad you're finishing Heartlands.
Jimbocous chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Good Orwellian grins ...
Ansa88 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
oh wonderful. this makes things so wonderful. .

well, jeez. O.o this is quite sadistic...oh jeez. O.o

there's somethin completely wrong with this.
imafuckingparadox chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Wow.. I did NOT see it coming when you revealed that the Chosen One was Voldy.. greaat idea, man!
X59 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
brilliant
Nobody'sNobody chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
The best ideas usually come at night. I like how the perspective was done, the progression, and how you painted this world.
rih chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
this is awesome ! i dont know if this was intended to be one of the past futures of Wastelands but it certainly sounds like it (new atlantis , harry just turned 24 etc)

i love how voldemort portrays himself as the savior and chosen one and all the people are brainwashed and totally devoted to him...

i hope you update heartlands soon !
Creepy Quiet Kid chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
This was... haunting, but in a good way. Excellent narration, no spelling mistakes that I can see. Very good.
Meisterburger chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
that was really interesting, really good. i understand the point about ending it as you did but i also think a next chapter with the battle and everything would be great too, and the universe u created is real cool so backstory for it would be a great read too, but great one shot all the same
Vermouth chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Fascinating work, I so wish it weren't going to most likely remain a one-shot fic.

Well done!
Sean Mulligan chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
What magic is Harry doing that is forbidden? Don't wizards use wans anymore. I great and disturbing fic.
KuMardagg chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Dreams make the coolest stories! Very cool one-shot.
mannd1068 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010