Reviews for Lifespans
kungfuwaynewho chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
So, if you recall, I basically read all your stories on LJ in, like, two days when I first dipped my toes into B5 fandom; am rereading stuff now so I can actually comment!

I really, really love stories set early in their relationship, and you capture this mood really well. Starting to open up but not entirely sure they're on the same page; wanting to have physical contact and nervous about initiating it. So cute.

And, of course, the subliminal, implied angst in discussing Sheridan's family being long-lived...

*sniff*
ShakNali chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
I liked this. You drew the scene very well. As if dating wasn't difficult enough, inter-species dating must be really tough!
NHPW chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Guh... you have kilt me dead. This is such a sweet missing moment, and yet I feel so bad for them. Beautiful and heart-wrenching at the same time, and very believably canon.
Starfire201 chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
How little they knew what lay ahead. Nice interlude.
Nyt Yanse chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Oh, this is so bittersweet, them talking about their whole lives and all that time- Yet you don't draw attention to the terrible irony. This is a hopeful, youthful look on how they must have felt that is all the more poignant for its innocense of the future, a brilliantly written story.