Reviews for Friendship Set on Fire
diAngelo57 chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Very well written Lucy/Peter (or Petucy, as I like to call it) is like a drug to me XD
Damsel of Dawn chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
It's official : I love you ! Your fanfictions are just so perfect ! You put the right feelings, you respect the personality of the characters... It's just totally perfect !
NickyLucky chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
OMG, can this story be more perfect? Mmm, I don't think so.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
more!love it...
flyonthewall18 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
As usual like this too one..
Angelica chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
This story is great. Very phsycoligicall. I LOVE IT! Makes you really think about it.
Elizabeth Gamgee chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
I wish there was more peter/lucy stories there is never enough of them but i settle for edmund/lucy
with the monsters chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
This was pure gorgeousness. LucyPeter has always been one of my guilty pleasure pairings and I frankly adored this a whole lot.

The way you built up the relationship, not trying to force it or spring it upon us, was simply wonderful. Your prose flowed along so prettily that it was so nice to read and you really strung everything together beautifully.

There was a little jumping about with tenses, but I only really noticed it towards the end.

I really enjoyed this - seriously, the way everything gathered so gently towards the ending was so clever and I'm so pleased that you like LucyPeter! Gosh, I can't believe I've found someone who likes the same weird couples as I do!
Alijandra chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Seriously, could you like...stop amazing me? Your writing is like a drug, and now, I'm an addict. Thanks a lot FL7. This was Purrfecto in every sense of the word, my only issue- is that it ended. I hope you write more Peter/Susan fics in the near-soonish future. Please, and thank you! XOXOX~Ali
Sovereign Violette chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
You are a magnificent writer. I envy you :)

This story, this "Friendship Set on Fire", is beautiful and amazing. Who cares if it's a bit on the short side? It's very amazing in its own way.
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Loved It! :D
KathleenCaitlyn chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
hey there!

that was awesome! i normally think that incest in narnia is a deadly sin, but you made it really great!
xNomii chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
This is my first Narnia story to read, and I already love this pairing beyond believe.

This story was wonderful, really, it was so beautiful!
justagirl8225 chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
this pairing, as far as Narnia verse goes, is my guilty pleasure and the way you've written this- the build up and stages- that was lovely. You didn't try to force the romance, which I also appreciate in any story, so kudos for that as well.
Whispi chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Good job! Well-written. In-character. Plausible.

I normally hate incest, but. . .well. . .not when it's this innocent. :)

Wonderful, wonderful wonderful.