Reviews for Invincible
Hermi-ko chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Wow, that's a hell of a fic! I love it! They look so made for each other! Thanks for sharing the love! Do you mind if I translate this epicness into French? Full credits will be given to you, don't you worry. Congratulations again for your hard work! And the next... if you can, why not depict this night? (Not exactly a lemon, just... mention how it was) and then make them reflect on their first encounter on the boat (one of my favorite part of the movie).
*Hermi-kô***
WhispersOfSorrow13 chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
so far you I think are the only one who has done a ramance stroy on sinbad and marina taking place after the movie I do think you should indeed write more like these, perhaps a bit longer?:)
kill me rosalie chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
oh my... lol. PLEASE CONTINUE!

i've actually thought of when these two were gonna.. you know...that.

I think it would be HILARIOUS if Marina got pregnant. I would've written something like that myself, but I just can't find myself to do it.

I love this. Marina's flirty and sassy attitude plus Sinbad's overcapacity to love for her just lead to this. I WANT MORE!
wraith17 chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
well well well Marina you naughty girl hehe great first chapter I assume there is going to be more yes hehe anyway interesting take on getting Sinbad and Marina together I like it :D