Reviews for Careful
Rogue Assasin chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Man this was soooo good wish there was more :)
Cerdwyn3 chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
I am currently reading most of your EVO fics, and I really hope this isnt just a one shot. This could be a very interesting series.
Lupa Dracolis chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
What did I think overall: well, seeing as how I'm not taking English any more, I can perfectly happily say this: nawwwwwwwwwww!
Samantha Rice chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
I like it! I think there should be a second chapter or a sequel though... Oh! If there is a sequel, could you please send me the link to it. I apologize for the short review, but I am typing Han Solo right now.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Mcgmockingbird chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Wow! That was fabulous! More, more, more!
ororomunroe531 chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
lol the very first three lines in the fic i could hear the song. And now it's stuck in my head. lol i used to blast paramore from my stereo at all hours... lately i've taken to SOiL, Marilyn Manson, and Rammestein though. DU! DU HAST! DU HAST MICH!... Awesome fic by the way. You should totally do a followup! no... I'm not greedy. At all. And I'm Not Lying about it either.
Raven34link chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
awwww really cute story to bad its only one chapter
blackberryhunttress chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Oh this was great for a serious fic! Man, you're good with funny stuff and serious stuff, that's just not fair! If you master the dramatic action scenes you'll like win the Writing Triple Crown! I did like this though. I thought it had some seriously sweet moments.

But onto a Deadpool related subject! I don't know if you read the funnies in the newspapers, but Wade would be freaking out right now! Pearls Before Swine by Stephan Pastis featured . . . Pig as Bea Arthur! Yes it's true, I had a mini-fan moment when I read it, and as a bonus, it was actually funny. I had to let you know as soon as I saw it. I don't know if it's online or not but, in honor of Wade I thought it was my duty to let you know. This is for you Wade, this is for you! Plus, progress is being made on the picture I swear! I think I'll have it done before school starts in a week. Wish me luck, I wanna get it just right.
Ace-of-Cyberspace13 chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
That was great! You should make it longer! Great job!

P.S. I totally love Lifetime movies! Except, y'know, the whole predictableness. Most are really good!
aecul chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
What a pretty story. I love your songfics. I love New Orleans. I love Remy. Man, what a great thing to read right before bed. Has all of them. :) I've never actually heard this song...I do think the lyrics go well with the actions though. I liked the "More, more, more, more, more" parts.

I hate critiquing because I always feel mean and I really did love this story- but the little "contemplating Mystique" bit seemed kinda random.

Great job though! Keep it up! :)
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Ohhh, that was so cute!

And it was funny... Kitty's thoughts on Romy relationships and Remy abs usually are.
queenith2 chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Awww, I liked the ending!
Shadowy Flip Flops of DOOM chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
I love it. I wasn't reading the lyrics, so I can't tell you, but overall...awesome.
scott has a pole up his ass chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
yeah I think you've told me before. Yeah I know I wrote a sad fic, no t agood one, but your serious one was really good. I thought you said you didn't have the patience for one though? Hmmm. Well it looks like you had lied about that. So what are you a liar now? Hmmm. Okay I'm gunna stop doing that. Anyaways back to your fic. I luved that line where Rogue's like I'm sure you know a great jazz club we could go to. Nice reference to Cajun Spice.