Reviews for Legend
Ava Simbelmyne chapter 5 . 2/6/2018
not logged in atm...
PLEASE UPDATE! I LOVE THIS! I cant wait to see Alex/Tom figure out they are there together...maybe add some more about Tom getting in...and ages. To get into the SAS, you have to have 4 (? I'm pretty sure 4) years of previous military experience...so, if Tom joined at (earliest in US is 16) 16, than he would have to be 20/21 years old, making Alex that old as well, but if its 2 years since the school incident, they would only be 17/ maybe 18... (just my random thoughts...) Cant wait!
YokaiAngel chapter 5 . 1/11/2016
Awesome!~
Eichenschinken chapter 5 . 7/9/2014
aaaaarrrrrgghhhhhhh!
how can you do this?! do you know which problems you have caused with deciding not to continue this story? do you have any idea what's happening with me? I am sitting in front of my computer, nearly crying because you decided to just not update this in three f****ing years,
(by the way, in case you haven't noticed, i absolutely love your story! 3)
and i do hope you are returning from your "little" timeout and quit your absenteeism (funny word ;)
MLM24 chapter 5 . 10/30/2013
I love this! Please continue it!
DreamweaverAki chapter 5 . 10/18/2013
This story is so good! Why haven't you updated in years? Hm? Please update soon!
Guess What Im On Team Delena chapter 5 . 11/28/2012
I wish you would update this story is too good to just leave please update
Synchro lover chapter 4 . 4/24/2012
yu shud write part 6! its really goood:D
ADayWithNoLaughterIsADayWasted chapter 5 . 4/14/2012
I wish you would update. It's really awesome! Good job!
Synchro lover chapter 5 . 1/11/2012
updateeeeeeeee
The Potters of the Future chapter 5 . 8/31/2011
Will Tom find out that The Solider is Alex?
Huffleclawmage chapter 3 . 7/10/2011
If that was a 1000 words then I'm a taco eating snufflegart from Neptune.
citylights319 chapter 5 . 4/18/2011
AHHH! i'm so excited. update soon!
Blueteeth chapter 5 . 4/18/2011
Very good. Keep it up. Hoping for another update reasonably soon.
Shalimar chapter 5 . 4/18/2011
AHHHHHHHH. TOO SHORT! I want to know what's going on! Alex seems to have changed... and Tom (together with other school kids?) in Beacon... PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE! PLEASE!
KayKit chapter 5 . 4/18/2011