Reviews for Stolen Kisses
I loved those
Guest chapter 9 . 7/16/2014
I loved these so much
ittzumi chapter 9 . 12/23/2010
Evil chickens! how do you dare to hurt fleur u_รบ...

at least Bill comes to rescue her with an amazing quote "Nobody else would look that graceful with a bucket in the mud."

3 this was just really cute, you can feel Fleur mad at being alone in Londres without her friends or family and supporting Ginny and Molly n_n please continue as soon as you can
vapanalley chapter 9 . 11/26/2010
Ack. This is just achingly pretty. JKR didn't do justice to how Molly and Ginny were and this is such a nice piece of fanon to fill in that gap. The regret, and the personal details speak so well. Especially placing Fleur's mother's advice and Fleur's own beliefs side by side. :D
vapanalley chapter 3 . 11/26/2010
That last line was simply amazing.
Dawnofthedusk chapter 9 . 11/23/2010
I absolutely LOVED all of these. Very well written and so sweet 3
Gurkblomma chapter 9 . 11/17/2010
You write this so good! I loved how you managed to get every single piece to breathe on its own, not just as a part of a whole. Especially, I feel I must mention the touch of darkness, doubt, in the 7th and 8th part. Wonderful!
ThinandGorgeous chapter 9 . 11/4/2010
I loved all of these! I never even considered that the werewolf bit would haunt him but now that you point it out it makes sense it would. Beautifully written as well!
ThinandGorgeous chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
haha, i really enjoyed this! especially how you portray Fred and George so naturally "the hot veela chick?"
Ariadne chapter 9 . 9/6/2010
Ehe, cute!
ittzumi chapter 7 . 9/2/2010
;_; NOOOOOO poor bill! u_uU Fleur is evil in this chapter, more than Greyback and the phrase! Oh my...

:3 great chap!
ittzumi chapter 5 . 9/2/2010
as i said before... i love when bill take some werewolf personality (L)
deleted2012 chapter 8 . 9/2/2010
Oh, I like it!

There is a little bit of "Is she or isn't she?" that I like going on.
Ariadne chapter 8 . 9/1/2010
Totally forgot about the phlegm thing! Nice one!
deleted2012 chapter 7 . 8/30/2010
NOOOO!

I hate it! Not because it was written badly, (it was written excellently) but because it was so horrible to see Bill go through that, and I am a firm Bill/Fleur lover so that was very sad for me. :(

More happy ones, please? :D