Reviews for In Between Reality
KyuubiNoPuma chapter 19 . 10/12
Drug dealer Hermione.. omg I laughed so hard at that one..
Random reader chapter 2 . 11/1/2014
Why beatrice ?! TTTT
That soooooooooo Cruelllll of you
No one should share the a name with it... It should be called it instead TTTT
Sunlight magic chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Can you go lick a big fat cokc you as cheeck. why dont you eat your mom's titts
SeverlyLate chapter 15 . 6/28/2014
Around 12th chapter the author got drunk or high and decided to crap over his story.
It went downhill fast...
Ryvaken Lucius Tadrya chapter 5 . 6/25/2014
This has been a mildly amusing tale, but the moment Ron got shot down as "comic relief" you lost all credibility as a writer.
BinarySobriquet chapter 28 . 5/16/2014
This story is wonderful! I couldn't tear myself away until I reached the last update! Please continue this amazing story!
Countenance chapter 28 . 4/30/2014
Brilliant story! Please update soon.
Mimosa Evans chapter 4 . 4/9/2014
that is the best note ever better then my "im going to get a duck egg from the bus center ps dont call the cops" not when i was like 9 years old i was always scatter brained and when i got an idea in my head nothing short of an army could stop me lol i wanted a pet duck when the police found me i found out i was going the wrong way ha
Boomerpyro chapter 28 . 3/18/2014
please update, you have a wonderful talent.
Keiren-Kun89 chapter 15 . 12/17/2013
Just gonna come right out and say it. I really hate the chapters with these story equivalents of non sequitur in them. It's just jarring and such a departure from the rest of the story that it makes me wanna stop reaing.

Otherwise, it's nice.
iluvfairytale chapter 28 . 11/15/2013
I love this story, read all 28 chapters straight I'm so glad Dudley lost weight, and the relationship he has with Harry is adorable. Its also good to know Dudley's parents cares deeply about him. But I have no idea where you plan on going with Dudley flashbacks of his 'past' life. I look forward to updates.
kazemaru gin chapter 27 . 10/7/2013
I have to say, "The Human Zoo" is an extremely morbid choice for a chapter title. Well done!
Lyrium chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Excellent story with a great and creative idea where it is Dudley who has the knowledge of the future.
jayleaf1 chapter 28 . 9/25/2013
Gla you are doing better! I was just thinking about this story!
Martin70 chapter 27 . 9/15/2013
Not a bad fic so far. I like some of the twists you're throwing in, but wonder about the consequences for our dear Hero, Harry Potter. Will Harry end up in a rougher state of mind or become a puppet of Dumbledore as he more or less did in canon?

What will Dudley do next? Will he reveal his knowledge of the whole series both the movies and the books or will he continue to lose details from them and make things much, much worse with his interference... Only time shall tell I suppose.

Sorry to hear you got hit by a motorcycle, is the motorcycle okay? P J/K Hope you get to feeling better soon and continue this fic to its conclusion. D