Reviews for In Between Reality
One of the worst plans ever 1 get money, don't think of using you magic in a way you can get it 2 get into hogwarts for no reason other than you've got no life and you can do magic 3 be emotional when being compared to Dudley by a ten year old child 4 your a pathetic piece of shit who want to stay under the radar even though all you talk about is magic and shit like that and don't know the word subtlety
Guest chapter 28 . 12/24/2016
I CANT DO THIS
Its been YEARS since the last update
*darkens in a corner*
im going to casually make poisonous mushroom soup
Madrigal-in-training chapter 4 . 11/12/2016
I think your SI is absolutely brilliant. The note that Dudley left to his parents made me choke in laughter.
Basker chapter 1 . 7/6/2016
Am I Nicholas Larkin?
I love the last sentence of this chapter!
Lovely fic. Update soon?
Zoey24 chapter 17 . 6/26/2016
Honestly, this has to be one of the most creative SI HP story I've ever read. Especially when authors reincarnate their OCs into actual characters of the HP world, they usually go for the good guys or the notorious ones, never the unexpected one such as Dudley. I have to say I like HP a lot better with this sneaky, protective, loyal, magical Dudley. I can't wait to read the rest of your other chapters for this story.
Red hot ice cube chapter 28 . 5/27/2016
It is so very sad that you abandoned this story... It is really great. The grammar is a bit off at times, but the plot is complex and intriguing, the world building is fantastic, and the characters are complex and compelling without your falling into the trap of changing canon personalities for no reason. All around this is a pretty damn good story. Not on par with the absolute best, but that is just because your style is very direct and simple. If I had to rank it out of ten, I would definitely call this a nine.
Rocking Red Reaper chapter 5 . 1/9/2016
sure someone already posted this, but Dudley was a year older than Harry
CasJeanne chapter 11 . 12/10/2015
now it's just too complicated and annoying to read so bye
CasJeanne chapter 7 . 12/10/2015
I don't like how you're making his character so angry and somewhat violent.
KyuubiNoPuma chapter 19 . 10/12/2015
Drug dealer Hermione.. omg I laughed so hard at that one..
Random reader chapter 2 . 11/1/2014
...
Why beatrice ?! TTTT
That soooooooooo Cruelllll of you
No one should share the a name with it... It should be called it instead TTTT
Sunlight magic chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Can you go lick a big fat cokc you as cheeck. why dont you eat your mom's titts
SeverlyLate chapter 15 . 6/28/2014
Around 12th chapter the author got drunk or high and decided to crap over his story.
It went downhill fast...
Ryvaken Lucius Tadrya chapter 5 . 6/25/2014
This has been a mildly amusing tale, but the moment Ron got shot down as "comic relief" you lost all credibility as a writer.
BinarySobriquet chapter 28 . 5/16/2014
This story is wonderful! I couldn't tear myself away until I reached the last update! Please continue this amazing story!