Reviews for In Between Reality
Daicha chapter 20 . 6/17/2012
Good chapter
Andy Elladora Black chapter 19 . 6/6/2012
update
Wrathkal chapter 19 . 3/21/2012
Came across this self-insert fic by accident, but I'm quite interested by it. Keep it up.
Aesop chapter 10 . 3/11/2012
I'm really enjoying this story. Hope you keep up the good writing.
Guest chapter 19 . 3/11/2012
Great chapter!
CaribbeanTrinidadian chapter 19 . 3/7/2012
love it hope you update soon!
Moka-girl chapter 19 . 3/7/2012
This hidden past of Dudley's is getting on my nerves.
Judah chapter 19 . 3/6/2012
Yeah, skimmed passages. Dudley as a wizard just isn't interesting, not when Harry is the hero. Pacing is slow, and Dud even made Gryffindor so he could follow HP around like a puppy or Creevy. Read tons of other fics where the OC/cannon character redone uses foreknowledge/unique take on events to make substantial change. This isn't that type of story.

Promising start, but swiftly became cookie-cutter average-fic.
Judah chapter 2 . 3/6/2012
Was a good premise, seems like OC/insert is way too much of a Harry fanboy.

Would have enjoyed scene about Petunia/Vernon yelling at Harry for infecting their sun with his freakishness, blaming *Harry* for the lightning which made Dudley a freak.
Judah chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
It would be more interesting if Dudley didn't have magic. Hope you go that route, thought those incidents read like accidental magic to me.
Moka-girl chapter 16 . 3/1/2012
Woah. I hadn't thought it could go in that direction...
Moka-girl chapter 18 . 2/29/2012
Discovered the story, checked the date of the last update, and all hope of a 19th chapter sunk to the ground.
Erini chapter 18 . 12/25/2011
Great story! hope you continue writting :)
kaiiju chapter 18 . 10/24/2011
Hmm. This story really has a lot of interesting concepts hidden in it. Also, I am a sucker for a good Dudley story, even if in this case it isn't strictly Dudley. Eh, semantics.

Thanks for the great read!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/27/2011
Love love love love love love love love LOVE this story.
175 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »