Reviews for In Between Reality
Ender The Time Lady chapter 4 . 7/29/2012
PS: Borrowing the car.
I love Dudley-Nicolas, really I do.
obsidian-fox chapter 21 . 7/29/2012
I feel like I missed something between the vow and Dudley storming out.

Assuming their prior verbal agreements constituted the vow, Dudley certainly has a lot of wriggle room for applying pressure on Mr. Crow (especially before he "completes" his education - kind of a big loophole, that, whether it go uncompleted or perpetual student at a muggle University). He also didn't agree to work 20 contiguous years.

Thanks for the chapter, and I look forward to more.
FLaTone chapter 21 . 7/29/2012
I hate to knit pick, but from what I remember the Unbreakable Vow requires three people perform, the two making the vow and the bonder.

Other than that, I really like the story. Keep up the good work.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 20 . 7/19/2012
Dudley's element is lightning. It had taken an explosion to persuade Harry that Dudley isn't joking.
"Put me in Gryffindor!" Dudley panicked.
But what if Harry is in Slytherin? Unlikely, considering Draco's sorting.
Percy is annoying, even if he means well.
All the Gryffindors groaned, except Dudley. He dared to glance at the man, as he smirked to his snakes on the other side of the room, all the time considering how much of this was an act, or if this was an act at all.
He just couldn't accept what the book was saying about why a barrier that could protect someone against magic couldn't also be used to protect one from physical objects at the same time, instead of having to perform two separate spells.
"And let's not even begin with the double standard. I break the rules, I get detention, Harry breaks the rule and the rule bends. Your treating him differently, and he and everyone else will noticeā€¦"
Dudley imagined some sort of magic umbilical core attached to it and him, trading health with every break of the Troll's bones, and prolonged tortured scream.
I should feel pity for the Troll...
Who is "He" within Dudley?
"Oh, I'm afraid your family name has been put under a suparinjunctjinx."
Dudley took a breath. What was he doing, just making things up as he went along? Dumbledore was staring at him strangely, obviously not believing a word. But to be fair, this story isn't for him, Dudley thought.
Dudley shouldn't have kept the secrets for so long from Harry.
Secrets separate people, slowing down those who them carry.
The questions about your knowledge you cannot forever parry.
When sharing the secrets with your friend, you should not tarry.
Secrets unshared are bittersweet, beautiful, akin to poisonberry
Which should not be mixed with of best friendship dark cherry.
The result could be an ugly, irritating wound, and not at all merry.
Why hasn't Dudley remembered that Tom Riddle, an orphan, was given a fund by Hogwarts, without any loans?
I don't understand why Professor would barge into students' personal matters.
"Mr Evans, the train will arrive this weekend." McGonagall slowly knelt down, which was peculiar to see her doing. "We think it best that you leave your wand here. To remove temptation."
I hate Minerva. No, I dislike Minerva, and I hate Dumbledore. And I dislike Crow for his arrogance, though I can understand that he is curious about the phenomenon. And I hope that somebody understands that Harry and Dudley should not be separated.
Professor Snape understands the danger from Dudley's magic, but he doesn't understand that Dudley can do wandless magic.
But a loophole in the unwritten rule must be that if a wizard stole from the bank,
But nothing was stolen. The Stone wasn't here, so nothing was stolen.
The three men disappeared just as Dudley began moving towards Harry, Piers and Petunia. Suddenly, an arm snatched him out of the crowd. "Come with me!" it hissed.
What's going on? Did somebody notice the Stone in Dudley's jacket? Is it Crow?
Good luck, Draco, Dudley, Harry, Severus.
OspreyEmblem chapter 15 . 7/6/2012
Ok, I like this story, it had a good start, but now it's too flipping complicated.
Andy Elladora Black chapter 20 . 6/22/2012
obsidian-fox chapter 20 . 6/17/2012
Well done. I wonder who snagged Dudley.
Daicha chapter 20 . 6/17/2012
Good chapter
Andy Elladora Black chapter 19 . 6/6/2012
Wrathkal chapter 19 . 3/21/2012
Came across this self-insert fic by accident, but I'm quite interested by it. Keep it up.
Aesop chapter 10 . 3/11/2012
I'm really enjoying this story. Hope you keep up the good writing.
Guest chapter 19 . 3/11/2012
Great chapter!
CaribbeanTrinidadian chapter 19 . 3/7/2012
love it hope you update soon!
Moka-girl chapter 19 . 3/7/2012
This hidden past of Dudley's is getting on my nerves.
Judah chapter 19 . 3/6/2012
Yeah, skimmed passages. Dudley as a wizard just isn't interesting, not when Harry is the hero. Pacing is slow, and Dud even made Gryffindor so he could follow HP around like a puppy or Creevy. Read tons of other fics where the OC/cannon character redone uses foreknowledge/unique take on events to make substantial change. This isn't that type of story.

Promising start, but swiftly became cookie-cutter average-fic.
182 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »