Reviews for In Between Reality
JustAFan chapter 11 . 2/13/2011
Yay! New Chapter!

*celebrates*

This was awesome. I think you write one of the few quality 'HP fan inserted into HP-World' stories and I am filled with glee with every new chapter.

You rock. THank you.
Cursed21 chapter 11 . 2/13/2011
Interesting :)

update soon!
Minke chapter 11 . 2/12/2011
Oh I like this! I've read a few "fan falls into an HP character" stories but not often Dudley. I like the fact that the OC who fell into Dudley isn't really all that socially adjusted. He screws up which is realistic. No Gary Stu's! :)

Harry slowly growing to like Dudley was awesome, it would have been unrealistic if one "sorry" and they were brothers. I like how protective of Harry Dudley is, it's adorable.

Please continue!
SpaceHead3 chapter 10 . 1/29/2011
Good chapter but what's wrong with Dudley?
Darklight-phoenix chapter 10 . 1/26/2011
update soon, loved it - mystery to the red/blue nose (cnat wait)
Cursed21 chapter 10 . 1/21/2011
OH MY GOD. What is happening to Dudley/Nick? When the rememberall exploded, I thought, wow, yeah, THAT was unexpected. I wonder why that happened? Could it be that he's forgetting his former life? He already has some difficulty remembering some details, yea? Hmmm... And why is he hurt? Is it just form what happened in the corridor. That would kinda explain the bruise on his hand but why is his nose bleeding then? I mean, the blue IS a bruise, right?

There is a reaction Dudley had that I didn't really understand, maybe you could explain it to me. When Harry got the seeker position and all, that's what he was going for, right? Then why was he all mad and stuff with McG? Was it just an act? If not, why did he feel so wronged? It did happen in the book and he did want harry to be seeker again, after all. Or was he just upset over the detention? If so, his reaction still seems a bit strong? I dunno, maybe you could clear that up for me :)

I really liked the little exchange between Dudley and the Weasley twins :) I'm also really liking the Harry/Dud interaction. At least the teasing that's going on. It's cute! I would have liked seeing a bit of Dud's plan though, sounds fun. I kinda get it, from the brief mention, but I think the description would have been fun, especially since it's different from the book and all.

Anyway, good to read another chapter, I'm really looking forward to the next one. If you ever need someone to bounce ideas off of, let me know! (maybe because I wanna know what's wrong with Dudley lol, but still. Offer still stands :) )
slashfan chapter 10 . 1/21/2011
So...a quick browse through your favourites tells me that you are not opposed to slash...

That makes me super excited. Will there be any in this story?
fwoosh chapter 10 . 1/21/2011
Dudley/Nick is a very interesting character. His actions and personality are really believable without being too flat or too awesome. I'm really curious about how the Dursleys are taking their son being a wizard. I imagine Petunia would be a lot more ready to accept her 'son' than Vernon, and that by Christmas break they'll have assessed their feelings on the issue.
pp-HH chapter 10 . 1/21/2011
Hey!

A nice and long chapter. Thank you for that

I can only repeat myselft... Dudly is a really interesting character.

And what is with the nosebeeding? Has Dudly a sickness?

Im waiting for the next chapter.

Greetings
Hayden Elrics chapter 10 . 1/20/2011
You've done the improbable... Made me a believer!

Keep up the awesome work!
hypercell chapter 10 . 1/19/2011
OMG he lost so much blood he is blue?...why is he still awake? this story is so great, I can't wait for more!
PastaSentient chapter 10 . 1/18/2011
Superb chapter! Keep up the great work!
Zyanadryn chapter 2 . 12/31/2010
this is a really cute story, keep it going :D
thepenultimatefailure chapter 9 . 12/12/2010
I can't believe I missed this story! Dudley was in my opinion severely underused in the books, so I love fic where he plays a larger role. On top of that you managed to take a concept that ordinarily works out horribly in most fics(i.e, O.C. or self insert "posseses/replaces" canon character), and make it coherent and enjoyableto read. This fic managed to skillfully combine a number of cliches of HP fanfic without becoming confusing or unoriginal. All in all it was a lot of fun to read and I think you for writing it, keep up the amazing work.
pp-HH chapter 9 . 12/6/2010
-a nice chapter...

kind of a filler? I dont know how to write it down, but Dudley seems to be clearer/nicer/understandable(?) now... XD

I really like your story! Keep the good work.

Greetings