Reviews for In Between Reality
hypercell chapter 10 . 1/19/2011
OMG he lost so much blood he is blue?...why is he still awake? this story is so great, I can't wait for more!
PastaSentient chapter 10 . 1/18/2011
Superb chapter! Keep up the great work!
Zyanadryn chapter 2 . 12/31/2010
this is a really cute story, keep it going :D
thepenultimatefailure chapter 9 . 12/12/2010
I can't believe I missed this story! Dudley was in my opinion severely underused in the books, so I love fic where he plays a larger role. On top of that you managed to take a concept that ordinarily works out horribly in most fics(i.e, O.C. or self insert "posseses/replaces" canon character), and make it coherent and enjoyableto read. This fic managed to skillfully combine a number of cliches of HP fanfic without becoming confusing or unoriginal. All in all it was a lot of fun to read and I think you for writing it, keep up the amazing work.
pp-HH chapter 9 . 12/6/2010
-a nice chapter...

kind of a filler? I dont know how to write it down, but Dudley seems to be clearer/nicer/understandable(?) now... XD

I really like your story! Keep the good work.

Greetings
Cursed21 chapter 9 . 12/4/2010
hey, this chapter was more of a filler, huh? :) It went rather slow and not much happened, so I hope something explosive happens in the forest :) I must admit that I didn't really get/don't really remember what Dudley was studying in the RoR so I'll have to reread it sometime. You did bring up an interesting point though. You know, I noticed that when people write about older people going into younger people's bodies...ok that sounded wrong lol but you know what I mean, what happens is... it's like they don't mind the company. I mean, younger people can only be around in small doses- for me, anyway. Younger kids do kiddy stuff and let's face it, it's ANNOYING. So I'm glad you brought it up. Maybe you could describe and build up on that, I would be interested. :)

Alrighty, good luck with finals and awaiting the next chapter!
inats92 chapter 9 . 12/1/2010
amazing...please update soon.
pp-HH chapter 8 . 11/30/2010
Hey!

You did it! Another fine chapter.

Its getting really interesting now. How "Dudley" behave around Harry for example. For me Dudley has many good points and he is likeable, but sometimes get this "I can control everything, I'm god"-Mod. Sometimes it seems that Harry is more like a puppet for him and then he seems to be concernd about him... really interesting character you made.

Greeting,

P.
noelnoel chapter 8 . 11/7/2010
Fun!
Anitajane chapter 8 . 10/30/2010
Just found your story. Found it very good and novel, I like how you changed Dudly. Being a fellow dyslexic I know how hard it is to write with comfort. I look forward to the next chapter
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 10/29/2010
Great lie! Actually Harry did the same. He just never realized it.
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 10/29/2010
Actually Hogwarts has a fund to help students who can't afford to pay so that thing with the goblins ins't canon.
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 10/29/2010
hee hee! Way to go!
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 10/29/2010
Superb! Really imaginative of you!
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 10/29/2010
What a disaster waiting to happen!
175 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »