Reviews for Time
Tricki chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
OH MY GOD! I can't believe I've never read this before. This is so squeeful and perfect.

Seriously, this is utterly beautiful, and I cannot express how much I want this to really happen in the last episode.

I love this, and am sending all my care to you. xx
Civilized Monster chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I don't really know what to say, but I feel like I need to say something... I just - I really loved this. Thank you for writing it, I think it is the end a lot of us had wished for.
smut1956 chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Brilliant and beautiful and one of the few ways I can deal with that atrocity that is the new season. This helps a lot and I really think Mac would chuck it all for Stella after taking care of business in NYC.

Thanks for sharing this.

T.
babygurl0506 chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
i love this. so much i cant even tell you. if they end the show like this, id be VERY happy.
Umbrella-ella chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Gosh, that was just so... happy... I loved it so much. Definently a story I'll revisit.
lily moonlight chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Hello :) Good to see another NY story from you, I'm just sorry it was inspired by the sad spoilers. But thank for writing this and actually putting into words my own hopes. I really enjoyed how you did this, great work, I loved all the details such as the glittery pen from Lucy and how the heat makes him lose his breath, before the sight of Stella does. Loved the theme of time as well. Greatness :)
Anastasia-FFBF chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
This is the probably one of the most positive stories i've read about Stella leaving. And I thank you for this.

It's well written and I like the fact that there aren't too many dialogues yet there is so much meaning behind them.

And, the line about Mac venting to Stella about Adam was a nice touch! :)
cae-prince chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Wow! Welcome back to the NY fandom! This was a wonderful thing to read first thing in the morning! This is exactly how I hope the series will end or if not, atleast how they would give Mac an exit, should Gary decide not to renew his contract.

The little details really stand out, the pen that Lucy gave him, Mac's first impression of NO, and of course his first sight of Stella - noting that, true to character, she's smirking, not smiling ;)

The last sign made me melt into a pile of mush, since its where they are being so essentially Mac and Stella, a man and a woman very much in love, and looking forward to a life together.

Lovely work m'dear! Here's hoping to seeing more from you!

xx

Caroline
Denese25 chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Love it!

I can definitely see this type of 'exit' for Mac when Gary Sinese decides to not renew his contract.
analiesa1013 chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
This was so good,that I can't even describe it. :)
love and petrichor chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
OH MY GOODNESS, that was amazing! It's a really mood-lifitng and hopeful fic after all the news we received this summer. You really captured the essence of Mac and Stella. It's sweet of him to move to New Orleans with Stella. The ending was amazing also, with the kiss. I really enjoyed it. Like I said, this gives me hope for the future episodes. Who knows? Maybe Mac and Stella's team might work together for a joined case :D ~14L
AliasCSINYFriendsER chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
AWWWWWWW! This was precious... :o)

I still can't believe she's leaving us...CSI:NY needs her! The only reason I watch is for Mac/Stella. ;o) Well, one of the only reasons...

LOVED IT!

~mandi *_*
snow6835 chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Aww this was beautiful! And if ever there was a scene to end the show and make us Smacked fans happy, it would go exactly like this or pretty darn close!
csiAngel chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh! I was holding my breath as he walked out of the airport; I am squeeing so much right now. This is perfect and beautiful and in character and so believable and plausible (and I keep having to correct this as I'm typing with too much excitement. lol.). I LOVE it! It brought a lump to my throat and tears of joy to my eyes. It's lovely. Lovely, lovely, lovely. THIS needs to happen!

I particularly liked this:

"Thankfully, thankfully, only losing Stella in a professional capacity. "

SO say we all!

And I particularly liked every other minute of it. Thank you so much for writing this :)
Kat's in the cradle chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
OMG this story! The series should end this way. Mac did say that he couldn't do his job without Stella, way back in season 1. So, your story is really just what would have to happen eventually. ] I'm so glad you wrote this! Thanks for sharing! :D

I really hope you continue to write for Mac/Stella, even though recent events from CBS have left us all with a bad taste in our mouth. :(