Reviews for Remembrance
Sapphirewriter4lyfe chapter 10 . 2/11/2013
Continue please..,
tItAnIUm AprIl chapter 10 . 12/5/2012
Too bad you didn't write the epilogue. I almost cried, smiled and even blushed while reading this story. I wanted to read Twilight of my redemption first, but altered my plan after seeing the summary of this story. Glad I did that cause I am actually feeling amazing now. But seriously an epilogue would be a cherry on the top.
I'm Not Kira chapter 10 . 9/28/2012
Continue please
WaitingForRand chapter 11 . 10/11/2011
Lovely story.

but u did leave it in a pseudo cliffie...
australianvamp chapter 11 . 6/19/2011
I have just found this story and I demand that you continue updating.

This story is not only amazing but romantic and completely imagative... I am so in love with this romantic edward! he has ruined me for all future boyfriends, instead I will be the crazy cat lady when I am older reading this story over and over again

please update asap... i am addicted
Damon Salvatore's gal chapter 11 . 1/19/2011
this is so good! keep on going!
EC4me chapter 11 . 10/27/2010
Great story! I just found it and am very glad you've decided to continue with it. The only thing that bothers me about it is the thought of Edward with a military hair cut! lol So glad he's able to let it grow out now.
michelle99 chapter 11 . 10/20/2010
another great chapter! I just found your this story. I've been following Eternal Moon & Remembrance and I'm hooked on both. Can't wait for the next chapter to be up for Remembrance. Update soon, soon, soon!
Glory2121 chapter 11 . 10/11/2010
you are taking me on a rollercoaster! loved it!
lolvampirebookworm2000 chapter 11 . 10/9/2010
this is nail biting i want to know what happens when she meets the "rents"
bcullen1026 chapter 11 . 10/8/2010
smooth sailing is no fun...a rocky that is a fun time. great job!
Sherry80 chapter 11 . 10/8/2010
of course not good chapter
campcathryn chapter 11 . 10/8/2010
Love this story
TheNicciLove chapter 11 . 10/8/2010
aww i hope there wont be too much angst over this! I hate seeing a sad Edward :( Great story, thanks for continuing it ! You are amazing ! x
DrmngofEC chapter 11 . 10/8/2010
You should have ended it on the happy note you had them on.

Bella just irratated me in this chapter.