Reviews for The Ongoing Journey
LukasAlbert chapter 90 . 7/19
One of the best i have read so far :)
do you have the rest of the chapters somewhere ? i would like to know what you have planned for the ending
Shepard131 chapter 47 . 4/17
Malek. You named a character Malek. I already hate him.
rbross94 chapter 60 . 3/29
.sg3l
rbross94 chapter 55 . 3/29
.sg3l
Home World Security chapter 90 . 2/27
Great story! I love it!
thenorthernbadass chapter 90 . 2/24
I wish the last chapters were added so it was a complete story
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 90 . 1/7
bravo
anja.quickert.9 chapter 90 . 12/8/2015
:-)
thorri chapter 90 . 10/20/2015
This story has been amazing so far, so well written and so well put together... ! I'm just hoping you could start it up again because i really need something that isn't total crap to read. I've read just about all the good Stargate Fanfictions and I really don't like unfinished story's so please for the sake of my sanity and the sanity of other complete it. Ps: This story is really a master piece.
hedwiggins chapter 53 . 6/11/2015
I've noticed that you keep using the term "on mass". That's incorrect. The correct spelling is "en masse". You can google it to check.
hedwiggins chapter 45 . 6/9/2015
Yay! Paul Davis finally got promoted to Colonel, as he certainly deserved.
hedwiggins chapter 36 . 6/8/2015
Absolutely LOVE this chapter. Putting Travell in her place just had to have made Jack's day.
hedwiggins chapter 15 . 6/7/2015
I'm finding it interesting that the Asgard didn't take the opportunity to name one of their ships after Samantha Carter. I've always felt that they did her a disservice by naming one after Daniel and not her. She was, after all, the one that did the most to help the Asgard with their replicator problem (destroying the original O'Neill in the process) with her "stupid" idea. She did more for the Asgard than anyone except Jack, and she got no recognition for that. Seems to me you could have changed that error and named at least one of their ships after her. She totally deserved that accolade.
s-david-m chapter 90 . 5/16/2015
Good chapter. The opening paragraphs were a little confusing. I couldn't quite tell whose fleet or ships you were referring to, so son clarifications would be helpful.

Hope to see a new chapter soon and read how the Zarasians react to the new Wraith threat.
Jakh33 chapter 90 . 4/20/2015
Just finished reading through the story, hoping you continue and finish off this!