Reviews for The Ongoing Journey
WildKhaine chapter 63 . 4/23
Yeah, managed to make it through this far into the story but at this point I'm just going to have to stop reading. It's become rather boring and have to say people are acting pretty moronic. The "action" chapters are just tedious and become boring rather quickly. Kind of get tired of your wanking your SPECTRE team all the time, I don't need to read any more how badass they are. End up just skimming through any chapter with them mentioned, especially your OC Averian dude. He's just beyond eye-rollingly stupid. Story started out very interesting and the build up at the beginning was good. Now it's just seems to drag out all combat for chapter after chapter with not much going on. Then you just skip over any development really of any of the powers you've introduced. Only a brief mention of things or maybe a paragraph here or there. And then there is the whole deal with the Zarinians. You want them to be some badass, extremely competent enemy to give the Alliance a hard time but in the end it just makes the Alliance come across as incompetent.
dcsvg1933 chapter 74 . 2/7
The story line keeps getting better.
dcsvg1933 chapter 44 . 2/4
This would make a good mini series.
dcsvg1933 chapter 31 . 2/2
I love how the story line is evolving.
cellodir chapter 90 . 12/25/2016
Is this the end. Please keep it up. Merry Christmas 2016
nestregge chapter 90 . 11/16/2016
Where is the rest of the story?
nestregge chapter 66 . 11/12/2016
The strings are a neat, but how did they get that first man?
nestregge chapter 46 . 11/6/2016
The Asgard Plasma beam weapons did not go through the Ori shields.
Anony-mouse chapter 15 . 10/30/2016
I hate large paragraph like those. Its offputting to read and very skippable. I like the Vanir bit. The plasma beam weapons was a nice surprise.
Anony-mouse chapter 14 . 10/27/2016
the bit between todd and his mother was not great. the whole mother son thing just didn't feel right and some of the dialogue was un-wraith like.
Anony-mouse chapter 13 . 10/27/2016
I loved that but i wanted it to be drawn out a bit. having hostages could have made it last far longer that a single chapter.
Anony-mouse chapter 12 . 10/27/2016
I'm still not convinced by this allance. It just seems like your changing people's viewpoint to quickly. Th athosians would never work with the wraith and I don't think Larrin would come around so quickly like that.
Anony-mouse chapter 11 . 10/22/2016
those paragraphs were too long for my liking. break them down a bit otherwise your readers will lose interest. the genii takeover was good.
Anony-mouse chapter 10 . 10/22/2016
Hmm not too sure about this one. the dialogue is a bit odd in places and doesn't suit the characters at all. sorry.
Anony-mouse chapter 9 . 10/18/2016
No no no no no. The athosians would never deal with the wraith like that. No one in Pegasus would. It doesn't make sense. Other than that a good chapter.