Reviews for The Ongoing Journey
Dactyl chapter 56 . 5/27
Now we’ve got creatures just a few steps short of the Borg.
Dactyl chapter 55 . 5/27
So Zarin has a mad scientist dude who’s pretty much a WarHammer 40K Techpriest.
Mohamed R M Bharwani chapter 90 . 4/23
Really wish you were able to finish this off, one of my favorite fanfics ever written
marcusjohnlittle93 chapter 90 . 4/14/2020
Just got through reading this whole series and thought that is was awesome. Did you ever write/post/publish any more chapters/series? I'd love to read them
Emporer Bloodfire chapter 1 . 3/17/2020
let's be realistic hear there is no way the governments of earth would let Atlantis leave earth again, it's way too valuable to just let it go back to Pegasus. jack would be court-martial led to the extream for theft of planetary assets.
Petzkin chapter 90 . 2/13/2020
WHERE IS THE REST? THE ENDING, THE FINALE?
Ytocamden chapter 1 . 12/28/2019
Another abandoned story come on man I know you love your evil cliffhangers but for the love of Jesus please come back baby come back the story leans on you
bla chapter 33 . 7/10/2019
talk about bad story telling ...

1. how do the enemys know there is a station
do they know ther is a stargate on the station
do the know the address ? assuming it is in orbit of the planet the plantes gate would have been dialed and if it is not it has its own custom address
can a gate NOT be defended ? it's the paranoid tauri military ... they only build stargate facilitys under mountains...
would they not send ther shiny new scouts into the cloud that can't be scanned ? if they don't use them why build them ?
mistbornlax chapter 80 . 3/4/2019
So the Jaffa are basically a Mafia-Organization (Lucian Alliance 2.0)?

Why am I saying that? Because they are running a protection racket, instead of - you know:

Teaching those people they now guard, to bring them along for the ride :(
mistbornlax chapter 53 . 3/4/2019
Hmpf...giving Ha'tak to the Jaffa...why?

They tried to infiltrate Earth in the show, they nearly joined the Ori and they didn't give aid to humanity when it was needed!

Hell, I'd argue that you could make a great case for humanity being owed 1/3 of the Systemlord's former assets (the other 2/3 going to the Tok'ra and Jaffa), including ships, planets etc.

ps: You're Tau'ri have mater-converters etc. (the Asgard-Legacy basically), but their ships are still slower than Asgard ships, why?
mistbornlax chapter 45 . 3/3/2019
Hm...

They do have the blueprints! They have the Ancient Database (something that they need to keep as save as possible, because it is one of a kind - unless they somehow manage to copy it all...say a blank Asgard Core and McKay'd compression algorythm should the Ancients have to much stuff stored!) in Atlantis ;)

Still, yeah:

I would rebuild it differently, too (much more formidable, especially in the weapons department, and not dependent on ZPMs!)

Otherwise I like your story very much (wouldn't still be reading it otherwise)...I actually guess that Zarin was the original and that he was using Wraith to make himself biologically immortal! Still, nice touch! Use the enemy against itself!

ps: I might have said this on many forums, chats etc. but I'd love to see an upgraded and upgunned Atlantis fly through an enemy fleet and totally trash it :)
mistbornlax chapter 34 . 3/3/2019
TELFORD?

Damned, that guy shouldn't command anything! Not even a row-boat or a damned canoe!

Seriously, he's almost as bad as Young (who fucks junior officers under his command!)! Telford is just as bad (he fucked Young's wife if I remember this correctly!)

Damned, hope he dies (redemption is possible, but otherwise he should stand trial for everything he did!)
mistbornlax chapter 24 . 3/3/2019
Hm...I somehow doubt that a ZPM can easily be "recharged" (I doubt that can be done! You make a new one if one is depleted...or look for one if you can't be bothered to look up how to make them in the Atlantis-Database! That was one the things that always struck me as wrong...they have the database, so why not look!)

Still, not a bad story (didn't like the Wraith-Solution because frankly I doubt that the Pegasus-Residents would forgive them...hell, the only good Wraith (with the exception of Todd maybe) is a dead Wraith!)!
mistbornlax chapter 10 . 2/25/2019
Hm...somehow I doubt that the Anubis-Type Ha'tak only has half the shield strength of a Daedalus-Class (which itself has power generation issues, because if it didn't then a ZPM wouldn't boost those ships as much! Seriously, you don't get your hyperdrive to be 10 or more times as fast by simply throwing more power at it, if it was never designed to handle that power! It would probably burn out rathern than perform better! Same for shields, weapons etc.) :(
mistbornlax chapter 6 . 2/25/2019
Ceterum censeo :D

So...still no city-ship-upgrades...still dependent on ZPMs, instead of a power-source they can replace/replenish when needed and no real backup either!

The Ancients may have been ok with Atlantis as it was (not that they didn't upgrade it several times after it was built, at least I doubt they'd let their pride and joy become outdated!), but without satellite defenses etc. it needs more weapons (the Railguns don't cut it because they are no real defense against a hive...hell, they probably aren't enough to down a cruiser!)