Reviews for Prove Me Wrong
Aquarius Seth chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
Okay there are some grammar problems here. Basically sentences that could be combined into paragraphs. You can put all of a character's thoughts into a paragraph or two. You could add more detail to this story. Like what? You can use the five senses to give readers a better feel for characters. Sight, sound, smell, taste and touch. Tell us what the loft looks like, is House's face a violet shade of red while he's yelling at Samantha? Does Wilson have coffee breath? Things like that. Keep writing and keep reading. You will gain a lot of insight by reading other authors and more books. You keep reading your writing will change trust me. Keep going!
Mica363 chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
That was really cute, thank you!
paulac45 chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
Nice, although again rather short.
Paulac44 chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Nice, although think House would have been a bit more careful about speaking to Sam from within the condo, knowing good chance Wilson would overhear. Pity chapter so short.
house-wilson otp chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
Not bad for a teen, but if you're serious about being an author, you need to take some writing classes. Your local college or community centre will likely offer them for anywhere from $100-$300, ten or so classes with a focus on plot, characterization, how to really develop a setting and working on word choice. I've been writing stories since I was a child too, and the courses really help, if only to make contacts.

...And meet chicks who dig writing. :D

In the meantime, find a beta-reader or two. They help flesh out plot, help with word choice, and keeping the characters from drifting too far from canon. Unless you're writing an AU. But I digress!

Keep at it, is all I'm saying. Keep reading, keep writing, keep watching and learning. It ...well, doesn't get EASY, not when you write because to do otherwise is to wither and die, but gets easier to get all the ideas out.

Good luck.