Reviews for Game Show Love Connection
tees chapter 4 . 3/30
I enjoyed reading this.:) Quinn and Rachel are just, gah! So happy everything worked out for them. And I will never get over Judy being so accepting of Quinn's sexuality no matter how much I read it in other fics. Should be celebrated every time it happens.
tees chapter 3 . 3/30
Aw, everything was going so well! I really love Quinn's confession about why she couldn't eat lunch with the rest of the gang. Haha. Silly girl. They need to get it together.
tees chapter 1 . 3/30
Quinn made me sigh so much here everytime she fights herself to NOT feel anything towards Rachel. *sigh* I love when her angel wins, tho. It was so sweet of her to order Rachel's pizza, defending her when dumbass Puck open his stupid mouth, comforting her after Jesse's text, and the kiss... girrrllll, the kiss! I wanna give Rachel a hug bc she's probably confused as fuck about what to make of Quinn's actions.

I'm shaking my head at Kurt but I think him and Mercedes getting in the way would speed things up for Quinn and Rachel. So excited to read the rest of the story!
E.Elliot chapter 4 . 7/27/2014
I love it!*-* so perfect!
FaberryBRA chapter 4 . 4/12/2014
;]
CAFBOV chapter 4 . 4/9/2014
Sweet story.
Robert12774 chapter 4 . 1/23/2014
Great story thanks
garnmcgaughn chapter 4 . 8/24/2013
Great story and an amazing read and loved how you had everything plan out and happen. Was a little odd when puck called Rachel rupaul. Only can hear the Cheerios Doing that. Loved the puck moment at the end there haha had him perfectly
Ulumulu chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
For some reason I had to think of this and managed to find it again (apparently I'm good at re-finding fanficions with just some minor details). I already read this story, but I'm going to read it again now. Which means I really liked it. But let me just say: The last time I had "Hey, Soul Sister" in my head for days. And even though I wanted to find this again, as soon as I did, I was like "Ugh, no" when I read the title, because now it's stuck in my head again! Thanks a lot.
Well, thanks for the story, but the title... was that really necessary? :P
waterproof88 chapter 4 . 4/16/2013
it was a wonderful story!
SalGersGirl chapter 3 . 2/11/2013
FREAKING Jesse ST JACKOFF I wish BOTH he & PUKE, (I mean Puck) would DIE in a FIRE & sometimes I want to strangle Rachel, she just can't let herself be happy
SalGersGirl chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Kurt is a sanctimonious TOOL
bearblue chapter 4 . 9/1/2012
Fun and sweet fic. Thank you for sharing it.
GleeLover730 chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
Awww... I really loved this. You should make more to see what the other groups were.
Jaely chapter 4 . 7/28/2012