Reviews for Kurt's April Fool
OMG ITS NOT A GOOD IDEA TO READ THIS AT ONE IN THE MORNING WHEN YOUR FAMILY IS SLEEPING BUT ALL YOU WANNA DO IS LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
LadyWendy202 chapter 1 . 6/11
Here's what you need to know beforehand. Two days ago, I was diagnosed with depression. I haven't smiled in about seven weeks. I am moving to a new state, away from friends and anything that could have made me happy. I've been secretly in love with glee for the past year now but my parents don't like it and don't know about it. Thank God it's early morning and everyone is asleep because I haven't laughed this hard in over two years. I just, really want to thank you for that. On top of that, your story writing is top notch. Thank you. :)
kurtjay chapter 1 . 3/31
I'm trying to be quiet cuz my roommate is trying to get some sleep... But seriously! I can't stop laughing XD
USMCcAnthem chapter 1 . 1/9
OMG! I died! This is so freaking funny. Goodness, I haven't laughed that hard in ages. Finn was just... no, I loved his reaction and Burt's comment... Good job, mate.
Dish chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
OMFG! This is too damn funny! u just died laughing when Finn was telling at everyone and the nurses! OMG! XD
kain-donovan chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Buaahahahha... I loved it.
BGuate224 chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
LMAO - awesome :)
EnchantingNightmares chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
OMG! I CANT! XD
midlifecrisses chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
I laughed so hard I woke up everyone in the house. This was perfect!
Annabeth Chase chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Lol lol lol, poor finn though. I mean
"Finn, honey, I haven't known what's going on since your fifth birthday when you asked why there was a unicorn in the bathroom."
Super lol!
Crazy Weird chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
I laughed my ass off while reading this! Thank you soooooooooo much!
daisycupcake811 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Best story ever
Hi there chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Oh my gosh, that was hilarious! I laughed so hard! I'm gonna favorite it... as soon as I log in. :)