Reviews for Kurt's April Fool
ALCM-slkg chapter 1 . 1/24
Best April fools ever.
Semidiosisima chapter 1 . 1/7
This was so hilarious. I mean, like, really
I made a fool outta me with this, trying to read it in the middle of my math class.
Loki-Stole-My-Dalek-At-221B chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
Laughed my ass off reading this!
TakeBackTheFalls chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
*dies*
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
This is honestly the best thing ever
LoserLikeMe2009 chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
Oh my god! I haven't laughed this hard since I watched AVPM/AVPS while my family was asleep. Now I read this when my family is trying to sleep. Why does this keep happening to me?!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
OMG ITS NOT A GOOD IDEA TO READ THIS AT ONE IN THE MORNING WHEN YOUR FAMILY IS SLEEPING BUT ALL YOU WANNA DO IS LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
LadyWendy202 chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
Here's what you need to know beforehand. Two days ago, I was diagnosed with depression. I haven't smiled in about seven weeks. I am moving to a new state, away from friends and anything that could have made me happy. I've been secretly in love with glee for the past year now but my parents don't like it and don't know about it. Thank God it's early morning and everyone is asleep because I haven't laughed this hard in over two years. I just, really want to thank you for that. On top of that, your story writing is top notch. Thank you. :)
kurtjay chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
I'm trying to be quiet cuz my roommate is trying to get some sleep... But seriously! I can't stop laughing XD
USMCcAnthem chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
OMG! I died! This is so freaking funny. Goodness, I haven't laughed that hard in ages. Finn was just... no, I loved his reaction and Burt's comment... Good job, mate.
Dish chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
OMFG! This is too damn funny! u just died laughing when Finn was telling at everyone and the nurses! OMG! XD
kain-donovan chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Buaahahahha... I loved it.
BGuate224 chapter 1 . 2/25/2014