Reviews for Kisses
Aoki Aoi 16 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
lol, the twins tried to kiss each other, that's hilarious! I love all of their reactions! I loved the 2x5 moment, once again. And you didn't need to tell me you were talking about 9. I got that .
corpse blood chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
The twins should be supervised.
wo-xi-huan-ni chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
this is so adorable that I'm awwww ing my dog to death...

*checks on dog*

okay, not dead yet! we're good :)

please keep writing!
PoppyECM.6-13 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
awwwwwwwww and giggleing is pretty much all i can do while watching this... i love how you write about the twin, how you write about all of them really ! but i do ,shall i say, really don't like the whole 2X5 thing because 2's like a sort of elder person and 5 like 9 (childish confuzzed young adult sort of thing) it just kinda (to me) like 5 fancieing like his granddad which just seems wrong ... but if thats the way you view it i won't stop ya!
Cant remember my pw. Oops chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
This was annoyingly adorible and I sort-of died due to overdose of happiness and giggles and rainbows and stuff. lol The part where 3 and 4 kissed 1 made me gigglesnort, since I imagined his face being like 'WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU! GET AWAY GET AWAY YOU GUYS ARE GROSS!'

So thanks for making my day. :D
Streeters chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
The part with 7 and 1 made me bust a gut. I can't help but laugh when 7 teases someone. Especially since it was very in character interaction.

This was endearingly cute,overall. And a great take on how 3&4 would handle such a thing. (:

OrianPrime92 chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Raichul chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Celestial Rainstorm chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
*Iship9x7toocoughcough* This made me smile. Except for the 2x5 part, but everything else was adorable. YAY NEW GUY REVIEWS FIRST. Review my Edelwiess story? C"MON IT'S LIKE RIGHT UNDER YOURS.