Reviews for Don't look at me
I.Tripped.Over.Reality chapter 2 . 3/3/2014
Thank you for writing a proper Laurie/Jo fic; I can't get enough of it. The only criticism I have is that the story could've been much better written; it doesn't have Alcott's writing style or the turn of the century book feel. In any case, do keep writing :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
so good!
literaryfreak chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
This is so sweet and also mischievous. Such fantastic tension.
listrant chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
I always wished that Jo and Laurie ended up together, so I really enjoyed this! It's been a while since I read the book, but I feel like you did a good job with keeping Jo and Laurie very much like how Alcott wrote them. How Jo felt guilty for yawning in front of him when it wasn't lady-like and how Laurie was kind of impatient and insistent. Great job!
1832TeaQL chapter 2 . 3/17/2011
LOL! Only Jo could've yawned after that. LOL! Love Laurie's adoring look and also Jo's feelings when she woke up. Please, PLEASE write more Little Women stories of Jo and Laurie 'cause we sure need more, LOTS more!
1832TeaQL chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
I loved this. Specially since, with all her bravery and boyish nature, Jo always runs away from any sort of romantic advance. And it was good that here, she had no escape! And Laurie sure knew how to play her. It was amusing how he made Jo say it in the end. Good for him!
mountain ash chapter 2 . 12/31/2010
so romantic! New perspective of the book which, is SUPER AWESOME
Megs chapter 2 . 12/15/2010
Ooh I like it. Honesly I'd much rather Joe end up with Teddy.
Emerald chapter 2 . 10/20/2010
I think you could use a beta to polish your writing a bit, but your story is so adorable! I really enjoyed this chapter...
Mariagoner chapter 2 . 10/11/2010
I'm sorry I haven't reviewed in so long... life has been so crazy lately that I've been letting fandom slip on by! But this was so sweetly touching and I love how well it shows the gentle intimacy between these two. Jo might blush and fuss and wonder how on earth Laurie will still see her yawning and wanting her... but we know why, don't we? ;)

Too adorable! 3
Nymphadora1506 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
That was so cute! I loved it!
OfTheMylne chapter 2 . 10/5/2010
THIS IS CUTE!
Doubt But Never Regret chapter 2 . 9/26/2010
it was great. it was sweet and cute but at the same time completely awsome!
sonali mishra chapter 1 . 9/17/2010