Reviews for Toy Soldier
anon chapter 1 . 4/23
this was really good! im bookmarking this to read again some time!
Akarri chapter 1 . 3/12
This was really well written! Thanks for the enjoyable read! :D
bleeb90 chapter 1 . 3/5
Loved it!
tralala chapter 1 . 2/28
Love Roy's internal conflict of having a such young subordinate.
loved it!

i enjoyed the story, i loved how all the characters were in character, and loved the Hurt!Ed parts!

it was all truly amazing! great job! :D

-ZeyTheFox-
LunaBianca chapter 1 . 10/20/2016
Enjoyable and insightful. Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
Nice work!
LeChick chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
this was so good and so freaking in character too! Especially Ed. He's a child but also a legitimate soldier and just plain strong in every sense. Loved it!
kurosakiLenalee chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
Great story. I loved it. Good job on keeping them in character. Unique image of Ed actually in uniform. Thanks for posting this.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
I absolutely adore this fic. There are so many layers to the plot and characterization; it's amazing.
TheHaloFreak chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Poor baby Edward! Another experience to haunt his dreams...and Alphonse's(more accurately Alphonse's sleepless night)
This was really good, you did an excellent job with Roy(aside from the whole Dr. Lady thing, Roy and Riza are totally a couple the whole time)
I greatly enjoyed this!
Freefan1412 chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
This is a pretty awesome fic. There are lots of stories with Mustang and Ed as main characters, but most of the time they are either parental (too soft, out of character) or yaoi (urgh). But this. This is great. Mustang's conscience biting at him for sponsoring a 12 year old kid, while everything else knows that it is not in his interest or Ed's interest to treat him like a kid. And how that really doesn't fit Ed. Mustang knows how to treat Edward and that is not with protecting. In my opinion that marks a great part of their relationship. Underlying respect / knowing how to deal with each other to further each their own ends does not translate to anything more than that. You got that part down beautifully right. Something that is incredibly rare to find.
Also, I love 12-year-old, just-passed-the-exam Ed, though sadly there are so few fics (never mind good fics) of that. I mean, isn't he just amazing?
Anyway, great work and I hope to see more like this from you yet. :)
mamita chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Hello, I loved your fic, I love RoyxEd partner, especially because I love Ed, but sometimes it's silly, and Roy is even more silly and perverted before, I hope you do more fics of them sigeu so thanks and kisses .
x-smith chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
This was great, I actually found it a while ago, I must have read it at least 20 times. I've read all three of your fma fics, and this one is my favourite. You portray the characters perfectly, and I love how you do Mustangs perspective on Ed. I keep checking your profile every few weeks to see if you've written any more of these. I hope you do some day, these are hands down the best fma fics I have found anywhere.

Thank you for sharing them!
0-mirage-0 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Very Very good. Enjoyable story. The cute bit of humor woven around such deep topics really made them shine. Any story that can display Edward as the child he is stuffed into the soldier cut out he needs to fill resonates well. Mustang was equally as well done. Overall your characterization was lovely, humor and drama well placed, and the flow was smooth. Thanks for the read, I will certainly check out your other FMA stories.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »