Reviews for Toy Soldier
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
I absolutely adore this fic. There are so many layers to the plot and characterization; it's amazing.
TheHaloFreak chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Poor baby Edward! Another experience to haunt his dreams...and Alphonse's(more accurately Alphonse's sleepless night)
This was really good, you did an excellent job with Roy(aside from the whole Dr. Lady thing, Roy and Riza are totally a couple the whole time)
I greatly enjoyed this!
Freefan1412 chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
This is a pretty awesome fic. There are lots of stories with Mustang and Ed as main characters, but most of the time they are either parental (too soft, out of character) or yaoi (urgh). But this. This is great. Mustang's conscience biting at him for sponsoring a 12 year old kid, while everything else knows that it is not in his interest or Ed's interest to treat him like a kid. And how that really doesn't fit Ed. Mustang knows how to treat Edward and that is not with protecting. In my opinion that marks a great part of their relationship. Underlying respect / knowing how to deal with each other to further each their own ends does not translate to anything more than that. You got that part down beautifully right. Something that is incredibly rare to find.
Also, I love 12-year-old, just-passed-the-exam Ed, though sadly there are so few fics (never mind good fics) of that. I mean, isn't he just amazing?
Anyway, great work and I hope to see more like this from you yet. :)
mamita chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Hello, I loved your fic, I love RoyxEd partner, especially because I love Ed, but sometimes it's silly, and Roy is even more silly and perverted before, I hope you do more fics of them sigeu so thanks and kisses .
x-smith chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
This was great, I actually found it a while ago, I must have read it at least 20 times. I've read all three of your fma fics, and this one is my favourite. You portray the characters perfectly, and I love how you do Mustangs perspective on Ed. I keep checking your profile every few weeks to see if you've written any more of these. I hope you do some day, these are hands down the best fma fics I have found anywhere.

Thank you for sharing them!
0-mirage-0 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Very Very good. Enjoyable story. The cute bit of humor woven around such deep topics really made them shine. Any story that can display Edward as the child he is stuffed into the soldier cut out he needs to fill resonates well. Mustang was equally as well done. Overall your characterization was lovely, humor and drama well placed, and the flow was smooth. Thanks for the read, I will certainly check out your other FMA stories.
arhangle chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
what can i say?it was very well written,amazingly ic, and was very .
Tsuki107 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Love it! I adore all your FMA stories :)
They're always so creative!
mabidiso chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
How dare you take something so fundamentally horrendous and horrifying, scary enough to fill me with terror and angst for poor Edward, so freakin' funny I was choking on my own spit. Hot damn that was funny! Loved every single bit of it. Loved Mustang's thoughts as he tried to talk himself into plausible deniability. The state of denial is a much more comfortable place to be. Loved the flashes of insight and understanding and the moments when denial just couldn't work. Loved how he sees the two boys, especially Edward. Loved the contrast between the normal, mortal human local hero and the "gaudy" Edward, to bright and alien to be real. Loved Roy's musings on what happened and why. Such a freakin' great story. I also loved Al - his silences and yet his huge and real presence that could be especially felt through the effect he has on Edward and Roy.
gaap237 chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Loved it. I think it is interesting that you made Roy kind of paternal, yet not mushy.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Excellent story. Loved the details and how it flowed.
Golden Mean chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Everyone's IC, there's a good plot, and no typos. I really like this story, and give it 10/10. If this seems like a brief review, it's because I haven't the words to express how much I enjoyed reading it.
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Nice job. Super intense.
HeartsDragon chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Hahahaha I absolutely loved Roy in this! :)

Poor Ed. And Al.

Brilliant story, its interesting to see how people all view Ed being military differently...
Meow chapter 1 . 1/27/2012