Reviews for A Good Man
jasnrob chapter 10 . 3/26
I love outsider POVs. Thanks for posting!
DelilahBard chapter 10 . 3/26
oh my gosh that was beautiful and painful and I loved it
Guest chapter 10 . 10/31/2017
To paraphrase one of my absolute favorite lines: This fic is everything I never knew I always wanted. Thank you so much for adding such loving nuance to an already beautiful dream.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/18/2017
The irristable hero and softy breaking more hearts. Lovely. Thanks Sasha £££
Gold-Niamh chapter 10 . 1/8/2017
Its been a while since you published this so I dont know if you would see this post but I just cant stop myself from tell you, at least, how beautiful and how amazing it is to me read something like this.

I love the way you put the outsider point of view, someone who can see clear just how worth Dean is, I can't forget that time when Crowley says to Dean that no one hates him more than himself and its true, and also its true that no one is as blind as Dean regarding how good and worth and great he is, that his scars aren't a sign of fails but that he was brave enough to do what no one was willing to and strong enough to keep going, to keep fighting and take the risk and make the sacrifice so no one else have to do it and if someone deserves the love and good and peace of the world, that one is Dean Winchester.

Thanks a lot 3
Me chapter 4 . 5/15/2016
How am I only now finding this! This is the story I didn't know I needed :(
Me chapter 1 . 5/15/2016
Love this!
ManicTater chapter 10 . 5/1/2016
Fabulous. Loved it. I love Lisa and Ben, and I wish there was a way for them and Sam to be in intregal and close parts in Dean's life.
corgimom chapter 10 . 4/23/2016
I absolutely love this fic! I wish you would do more!
hippomattimus chapter 10 . 9/15/2015
This story is so believable and I loved it!
Chris chapter 10 . 8/1/2015
I hope you realize that you have to pick this story thread up again. Your depiction of Dean with Lisa and Ben is amazing! It can't stop. It's the depth that every fan knows Dean is capable of as a father figure. And Lindsey is richly fleshed out. I can't help but want to hear her tell backstory around Lisa rejecting Dean, then the abduction, and finally Ben and LIsa mysteriously returning home from a break in resulting in Lisa's current boyfriends death unable to remember Dean. Mostly I want to see how Lindsey will uncover that Dean has been wiped from their memory. And what she does about that. Could she be the one that crumbles the mental wall Cas puts up? I love that she is a doctor. The way these boys are in and out of hospitals, Maybe Sam will find himself under her care and they will get the chance to meet. That would let her cross paths with dean again. Would it be mark of Cain dean? Would she see it as Lisa's prophesy come true. Sam marking Sean's downfall? And what could she do to help if Lisa doesn't remember him. Lindsey knows Dean well enough now to recognize Sean's emotions if he ran into a Lisa that didn't remember him.
I'm a huge fan, I love how beautifully you express these characters. Please don't ever stop.
Romantic Journalist chapter 10 . 6/6/2015
Le sigh. I'm so sad for Dean, that they didn't get their happy ending. Rah! But I know the show revolves around the awesome bromance that is Cas, Sam, and Dean. But still, Dean could use Lisa and Ben's support, especially now! Who knows what Season 11 will bring! Crowley is back in bad. Anyways, thanks for your story!
miXiZ chapter 10 . 5/31/2015
I've spent this sunday reading through this lovely compilation of stories. Thank you for making my day :)
Romantic Journalist chapter 3 . 8/31/2014
I love that you wrote this story. I hate that Dean had their memories erased. Dean deserves so much more than he gives himself credit for and Lisa and Ben were it for him. Le sigh. But thanks again for the story! Xoxo
Ummay Winchester chapter 10 . 4/6/2014