Reviews for Five Times Alistair Wasn't Kissed
Aziethe chapter 6 . 4/26
This was so lovely, especially the last 3 parts :) I love the idea of the ogb looking on him fondly, too.
GlysMari chapter 3 . 8/28/2014
This is SO how my mind pictures Alistair to have been. Nicely done.
SarcasticPieWithdrawl chapter 6 . 12/28/2012
Amazing, but then again I do have an obsession with Alistair. Loved it!
Awwww chapter 6 . 5/8/2011
That was bittersweet. Excellent fic )

P.S. and I am so glad for that mage part too hehe.
Melinda chapter 6 . 9/27/2010
Awh! *melts*

I'm a sucker for a happy ending, and wouldn't it be nice if the dragon-soul child wasn't the doom everyone feared?

(What happened to the other female warden? The one he gave the rose to? He did the ritual, so neither should have died...)
badculture chapter 6 . 9/26/2010
This ending was so much better than anything I expected.

I really like the idea of Alistair having a daughter, as opposed to a son. Alistair strikes me as the type who would really dote on a little girl.

It was also nice to see Alistair finally have his happy reunion - I've always thought his personal quest was pretty unsatisfying!
Wedger chapter 6 . 9/26/2010
Finally! Ali gets some action...

Cute tale. You ended it nicely and very satisfyingly.

Thanks for sharing
mille libri chapter 6 . 9/26/2010
That was a very sweet ending, and I liked her characterization. She was very vivid, even in such a short scene.
1Scarylady chapter 5 . 9/26/2010
Ouch, Chapter 5 is haaarsh.

Our poor baby boy :S
wisecracknmama chapter 6 . 9/25/2010
What a sweet, perfect ending! Well done.
mutive chapter 5 . 9/25/2010
Oh, this is rather delightful. I love that it is just as Anora makes it clear that she wants *nothing to do with Alistair*, that Alistair is suddenly determined to change her mind. It seems so much like him, silly golden retriever of a human that he is. ;)
Nightsfury chapter 5 . 9/17/2010
Ah, that has to be the hardest, not being able to kiss at your own wedding. Nicely written.
Crisium chapter 4 . 9/6/2010
Oh, my heart. The previous chapters were so sweet and poignant (and what a lovely thing to read all in one go!) but this chapter just crushed me. Poor, dear Alistair. There's a gentleness and sensitivity in your story that makes the entire thing amazingly appealing.
Miri1984 chapter 4 . 9/6/2010
Aww, this was heartbreaking!
Nightsfury chapter 4 . 9/6/2010
Poor Alistair. The last line is a heart-breaker. Don't know how I missed this on fanfic., but glad I found it.

I also loved your description of his relationship and perception of Lady Isolde, sums it up perfectly.