Reviews for Five Times Alistair Wasn't Kissed
Jakia chapter 4 . 9/6/2010
YOU ARE GOING TO DO SOMETHING HORRIBLE TO HIM IN THE NEXT CHAPTER, AREN'T YOU?

Don't lie, girl. I'm on to you. I know how your first playthrough went.

also, like, I love you and this story like, a lot, and I'm sorry I'm so bad at commenting.

jak
2484379 chapter 4 . 9/6/2010
ohhh... :( poor alistair... chapter 4 almost breaks my heart.
Nithu chapter 4 . 9/6/2010
Awwww, that was so sad :'(
2484379 chapter 3 . 8/29/2010
rofl i'm loving this series. poor alistair!
Enaid Aderyn chapter 2 . 8/27/2010
*snort* AHAHAHAHAHA! Genius!

*dies of lol*
reconnoiterer chapter 3 . 8/27/2010
Oh Alistair! Such shenanigans in your past! He never mentioned any of these stories when talking about the other Grey Wardens at camp!
reconnoiterer chapter 2 . 8/19/2010
Poor, poor Alistair - that would be just his luck, wouldn't it?
1Scarylady chapter 2 . 8/19/2010
Aw, the poor lamb.

Nicely done.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/19/2010
LOLLING FOREVER, JESUS, POOR ALISTAIR, RUNNING OFF INTO THE REVERED MOTHER'S BATH LIKE THAT.
Nithu chapter 2 . 8/19/2010
Haha! Poor Alistair, out of the frying pan and into the fire :)
MelindaOz chapter 2 . 8/19/2010
OMGFlail and *snort*

I laughed all the way through this - excellent job!
Decantate chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
I really like this! You've captured the character well and also how I felt pained at him missing his chance felt a lot like watching Alistair in game. :) Can't wait to read more!
kaispan chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
I also got here from SIB 3 and also am loving it! I'm so glad you already said it was 5 parts so I wouldn't be all sad wondering if you were going to finish it-you really do have him down, in the cutest and funniest ways; I am looking forward to more. great work!
Meiran Chang chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
It's Amasa from LJ. OMG, please write more for this fandom ASAP, I'm not even kidding. You have young Alistair's voice down perfectly, that wry humor (maybe if he blasphemed enough they wouldn't want him anymore) and the CLUELESSNESS (the smacking sound, haha). Poor Milly, I feel her pain. Poor Alistair, handsome bastard. WRITE MORE!
Pearla chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Very, very cute. I felt you really captured Alistair with the, "Andraste-humping templars" line. Oh, yes and I was linked here from Swooping is bad.
30 | « Prev Page 1 2