Reviews for Involuntary commitment
Zoe Alice Latimer chapter 13 . 1/25
Oh, brilliant. *cries a lot*
Ghostkid33 chapter 13 . 1/20
Oh boy...are you planning on updating anytime soon because I'm really loving this story! I was glad when Belle recognized Adam when she saw him again at Gaston's house and became aware of the deep-rooted love she still harvests for hi, but then Adam had to be a douche and mess it up in this chapter with the whole execute Gaston thing. Really, Gaston isn't worth an execution-community service or a long prison sentence for what he did to Belle but not execution! I hope Adam changes his mind and realizes how irrational his decision is so he can hopefully try to fix things with Belle if he wants her trust back!
monkeymouse7906 chapter 13 . 1/19
please update this story i like it and i want to know what will happnen
suns and stars chapter 13 . 1/18
oh boy has Adam ruined everything with belle will belle ever truest Adam
TrudiRose chapter 13 . 1/16
I love this chapter! Both of them are SO in character! I love that even as emotionally messed up as Belle is, she's still stubborn and has a strong sense of right and wrong. I also totally get Adam's frustration and his need to just have Gaston GONE. I loved when Belle pointed out that both Adam and Gaston said they were making decisions "for her own good". Can't wait to see what happens!
Womenreligiousfan chapter 13 . 1/14
Oh poor Belle. Gaston really changed her for the worse!
Alyssa chapter 13 . 1/14
Please more I'm begging you! I just want them together! Please please please! This is my favorite fanfiction ever! PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!
prettyinpinkgal chapter 13 . 1/13
"Happy 2014," she says. "*HAPPY*," she says...

Just when I think everything's going to be okay, you drop one more tragic twist on us. This is getting painful. I mean, excellent plot and brilliant writing, but does your brilliance have to be so frelling PAINFUL?

I want to thrust a magic mirror at Belle and try and get it to show her the past. I want to smack Adam upside the head with a frying pan. And I want Gaston crucified. UGH.

Doggone it I love this story so much.
GodlyJewel chapter 13 . 1/13
Oh my gosh, thank you for updating! I've been on pins and needles for this, and it was definitely worth the wait. The reunion was so great! It's just sad that Belle's memories are still out of whack (damn poison tea; Gaston, rot in your cell). And then Adam has to go and be a total ass. Dude, hello? Can you not see the girl is suffering from both the effects of a drug, and major PTSD? Yelling at her ain't gonna help your cause. Also, she's being stubborn? Even the Belle you fell in love with would tell you killing Gaston is wrong, no matter how much he deserves it.

Rawr! Belle, for all our sanity, please wake up! Much as I don't like the guy, Gaston isn't worth an execution (and no sense in Adam tarnishing his soul). Hopefully when he sees Belle as herself, the Beast she fell in love with will wake up in Adam before the prince's rage makes him do something he'll regret for the rest of his life.

Again, loving this story. Please update soon! :)
St.berry is my OTP chapter 13 . 1/13
No gaston can't die! Belle has to come back and save him!
disneylove89 chapter 13 . 1/13
But, they made up! Everything was going to be okay! I-what-gahhh! What the heck is Adam doing?! I mean, I know what he's doing, but why?! Oh dear. . . Next chapter please! Pretty please!
Alyssa chapter 12 . 10/28/2013
Please more! I'm begging you!
Alitote chapter 12 . 10/22/2013
Up-did-i-date! Please!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/23/2013
Good job changing King Triton's lines about finding Arial! That was really cool. Oh, I hope Belle putts everything together soon. Seems that drink Gaston was giving her is wearing off.

Can't wait till next update!
suns and stars chapter 11 . 9/22/2013
oh boy what going to happen now