Reviews for Involuntary commitment
Guest chapter 14 . 10/13/2014
Are you EVER going to get back to this intriguing story?
AmityForever chapter 14 . 9/26/2014
This story is EXCELLENT and please, please update someday because the suspense is killing me and everyone else reading this for sure. It is a dilemma- Gaston still believes he has done nothing wrong and he's above all law. He defied a noble and tried to kill which is grounds for the death sentence. Belle is a good person for wanting Adam to not carry it through and she actually wants to spare the life of that jerk. I keep checking this story for updates. It's one of the best AU-type stories for Beauty and the Beast I've ever read.
GodlyJewel chapter 14 . 7/30/2014
Cliffhangers... Always the best way to keep the reader interested.

Oh, poor Belle. Someone please help her! Even if those drugs are out of her system, it's gonna take a long time for her to overcome the trauma *cough* hell *cough* she was put through. Where's that Enchantress when you need her? Even if she can't reorder time, she could at least clear this whole mess up. I still say Gaston should rot in a cell for all he's done (no sins my foot).

Can't wait to see this final outcome. Will Gaston really be executed, and what about Belle and Adam? The suspense is killer!
TheBigOne chapter 11 . 7/11/2014
That's actually what you're suppose to do to terrorist is kill them! Not give them room and board hoping they will suddenly "Play nice" to quote from Toy Story.

Bill Clinton promised and promised but never did a thing to capture terrorists that were running lose other then blow up a cheap camp site and an Asprin factory while letting the real terrorist go free when being handed over on a silver platter.
TheBigOne chapter 9 . 7/11/2014
This fanfic is the Communist Manifesto from one end all the way to another! Karl Marx would've be pleased with this story while mountains of skulls continue to pile up!
TheBigOne chapter 3 . 7/11/2014
I am making this my only review. I think it would've spiffed up the story better if Adam came to her rescue and broke in.

Maybe have the first time be a failure and the second time a success?

Besides if Belle had a hairpin she should be able to easily get thru the axle and gear locks they used in those days which a 10 year old could get out of.
Ally chapter 14 . 6/1/2014
Just read this entire story and completely loved it. Hope Adam and Belle get together... Keep writing!
zoe alice chapter 14 . 5/10/2014
I want Gaston to die, but don't want Belle to think it's her fault. Gosh. This is horrible. (Not your writing or your story. The situation. agh.)
ElsaTheSnowQueen2 chapter 14 . 5/7/2014
wow! this is really great and i really really want to know whats going to happen with Belle, Adam, Belle's father, and Gaston( as much as i hate him) keep up the great work!
civilwarrose chapter 14 . 5/7/2014
Oh my gosh, this cliffhanger! Wow. I really hope that Adam has second thoughts about this. Not that Gaston is innocent of his crimes, but how it would affect Belle to know that he executed someone. I feel sorry for Gaston, about to die in such humiliation. It looks like Lefou is about to run to the castle, but I doubt he can save him! Belle would be the only one who can convince Adam to change his mind. I'm on pins and needles for what happens next!
Slytherine Dramione chapter 14 . 5/7/2014
Belle has to save him and fast
disneylove89 chapter 14 . 5/7/2014
As much as I hate Gaston, this isn't right! Well, maybe it is, but Adam cannot be a killer! The problem is, I see both sides to this. Good job on making me conflicted and confused!
TrudiRose chapter 14 . 5/7/2014
This was a great chapter! I love a lot of the little details you put in: Belle getting panicked when her father closes the door because she has a fear of being locked up (very realistic after what she's been through), Gaston's attitude of "He had no sins. There was nothing to confess" (SO totally Gaston!), Lefou tripping on the doorstep and later bumping into Maurice, Belle dreaming of Adam saying "It's over, Gaston! Belle is mine!"

The ending was SO tense and suspenseful! And it was very satisfying to see Gaston finally lose that smirking attitude and realize that, yes, they ARE about to execute him.

Can't wait for the next one!
suns and stars chapter 14 . 5/7/2014
awesome
shehulk chapter 13 . 5/6/2014
you updated! Wonderful chapter!