Reviews for Involuntary commitment
singertobe chapter 15 . 5/23
More! I must read more!
singertobe chapter 11 . 5/23
Argh I wish one of the servants would show up. She'd totally recognize their voice!
singertobe chapter 9 . 5/23
NO GOD PLEASE NO! NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
singertobe chapter 2 . 5/23
Oh man how is she gonna get out of here?
Little Devil chapter 15 . 5/18
HOLY SHIT, THIS STORY IS AMAZING! So many twists and turns, and everyone's in character! Hope you update soon! :)
Please update soon:)
I loved all the drama and suspense in your story. There was so much depth, emotion, and you really had me feeling for Belle and all the psychological madness going on around her. I really hope you finish this story cause I'd really like a happily ever after for Belle. Thanks for writing!
Womenreligiousfan chapter 15 . 4/15
Glad to see you updated.
Womenreligiousfan chapter 7 . 4/15
Wow, she was convinced fast. Great depiction of treatment.
Womenreligiousfan chapter 5 . 4/15
Intersting,not quite treatment but programming people to say the right thing.
Womenreligiousfan chapter 2 . 4/15
This is just great,read it years ago and remembered how realistic it is. Where did you do your research on the history of mental health treatment?
FiliandKili'sGirl18 chapter 15 . 4/10
Really enjoying this so far! Hopefully Belle will recover and she and Adam can reunite!
musicnlyrics chapter 15 . 4/4
I'm glad I stumbled on to this...I hope you continue. It's interesting to see this twist and extension of canon. Thanks for sharing.
TrudiRose chapter 15 . 4/4
This was a great chapter, and well worth the wait! That first scene was so tense and dramatic. I really liked how conflicted Adam was - his back-and-forth thoughts were totally in character. I like the Enchantress visiting Belle and Gaston; I'm curious to see what she has planned. Adam pretending Gaston is dead when he isn't is sure to come back to bite him. Lying never works out, Adam!

So glad you've returned to this amazing story!
Truly amazing.