Reviews for Bliss
Herrera chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
It was amazing... It is exactly as I think it should happen in the show. And very sweet... Great!

Paz
likeobsessed chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
i actually LOVE IT! couldn't of put it better my self 3
clarembees chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Yeah, this is awesomesauce (a phrase one of my girls on twitter coined, LOL) and just what I want for our couple. I'm like cheesing so hard right now, I can't even adequately review.

I love the scenarios you drew out for how Pete asked Violet to marry him. Obviously the first one is my fave - cause I can't wait to see that scene after all the crap we had to suffer through last year, I want to see that mind-blowing sex, LOL.

But what I really liked about this was how I felt like I was in Violet's head as I read her thoughts about what was happening - how she had her baby, her man and the leap of faith she was taking.

Beautifully done. Seriously.
bklyngirl chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
I love how you set up the Pre wedding and after wedding scenario, and you kept them in character, because this is how I would imagine it.
Athena13 chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Here's your feedback - I really like this. It's thoughtful, well-written and gives Violet the attention she does not get on the show. I shamelessly beg for a Pete POV to this.