Reviews for Tears in the Snow
sampam69 chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
This is so sad, well written, and my eyes wont stop leaking. :( :)
Zakhariahz chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Hey...I was a huge fan of Once We Were Kings and I couldn't resist the urge to read more after is found the story again. This is beautiful. I absolutely love it. I wouldn't have thought that this could be what could happen with the supposed wolf immortality. It's a gorgeous take on it, beautiful and unique. Great write.
Juliakaze26 chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
I love angst and that was so beautiful
EmmaDel chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Very touching. Love it.
dihenydd chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I can't believe I never read this before! Gorgeous - as your writing always is. Thank you.
valley vamp chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
I remember reading this a while ago, but being in a rush and not reviewing. Just re-read it and even though i knew what was going to happen i still teared up a little. It's a fantastic story, realistic and heartbreaking. Reminds me a lot of my granduncle with Alzheimer's. Keep up the great writing in any capacity.

vv
tds88 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Wow, I would have never thought about that physiological factor to Jacob's existence.

This was a great way to show how everything came to be and built up to the end. It's both heartbreaking and awe-inspiring. Wonderful story.
Eggenoot chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Heartbreaking...simply heartbreaking.
insanemum chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Oh God - that was heartbreaking and just so beautiful! I've got big, fat tears rolling down my cheeks. And I'm sure Sarah just loved it.
Sylvia Cullen chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
You got me with this one. I never read a e/j fic before let alone use them both in the same sentence when it comes to pairings, but you just shocked me. This was beautifully written and I'm am just amazed.
FarDareisMai2 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Oh my, that was beautiful and haunting and heartbreaking. Kudos to you for not only taking on an E/Jb story, but a wolfpack/vampire one and then going that next step and turning canon completely on its head. Truly gorgeous.
shelbron chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
That was so beautifully sad. It made me think of people with alzheimer's and the heartbreak that happens with that. Wonderful writing :)
Miss Itachi Uchiha chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
This story was lovely as it was heartbreaking. Tears were threatening to fall from my eyes when I read how much seeing Jacob loose himself in the times has Edward in agony and helplessness. Truely magnificent.
SeltheWolfie chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Wow. That's all I can say is just, wow. :D
Anne-so67 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Well, there's no snow in sight, but tears are here...

Thanks for sharing !