Reviews for There Is More Than One Kind Of Death
ronan03 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
glad that you wrote this because i was thinking the same thing about why bart would do that to his son. very good and logical explanation. we all would have been better off if she had stayed dead! great one-shot.
READER120 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
LOVE THIS
QueenKingrid chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Wow! I kinda like that explanation! It's better then the one the show didn't even really bother to tell. Thanks I needed some insight to why Bart would hate Chuck if he didn't even kill his mother! I like the story!
tversky chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Aww. The whole story saddens me. Poor Chuck. He goes from thinking his father hated him for killing his mother but at least thinking his mom WANTED him to discovering his father allowed him to think something so awful all his life and his mother never wanted him at all. No wonder poor bb is so screwed up in the head. :(

I think it's possible Bart just didn't think it through. He didn't believe Chuck would take on that survivors guilt and shame. He may have actually thought he was doing Chuck a huge favor by letting him believe his mom died in childbirth. The idea his mom just flat out didn't want him and didn't feel anything for him may have seemed so much worse to Bart.

The whole thing is a mess. Seriously, Chuck is the most mentally messed up tortured lead character I can remember on a teen soap. But that's part of why I love him so. ;)

Great fic.