Reviews for Jade
tallahthomas chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
I totally loved that it was perfect explanation for the jade hoops.
Wmst chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Ooh Spock doesn't need any names... yum!
Jael73 chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
That was awesome. So naughty! :)
Ina chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
enjoyed it very much. thanx for writing it!
obilove chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Spock is the FUCKMASTER! Excellent read, thanks for that!
Sam chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
I just found this story. I really enjoyed it and thought the dialogue and interactions were sexy without being too smutty. I think you should do two or more one shots like this that show a sexy progression of spock and uhura having more interactions leading to them being an actual couple.
philotic-net chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
I really enjoyed this deliciously naughty story. I want more tales of our favorite couples romantic escapades on the enterprise! :D I would wear those earrings everyday!
Learner chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
I enjoyed this chapter.
elaine451 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Naughty indeed! Loved how they met, just! I hope there's more 8-)
Trekkie2 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
I likey! But then I love Spock & Uhura together and only them together. She was the only one who made him truly smile. The scene where she singing about him and he's playing his lytherette, got me hooked even way back then. I really wish they would have developed this relationship in the series, and who knows, it may be revealed that they were secretly involved, we just didn't know.
hopefuladdict chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Well, that was delicious. Yes, I enjoyed it greatly. It made me happy.

I'll be in my bunk.
Donna Dekaren chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
This was so good. I loved it. I wish there were more.
rangerbagel chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Remarkable prose. I love the way you handle Uhura. I hope very much that you plan to continue or consider continuing on with a few more snapshots like this of these two.
stfw chapter 1 . 8/15/2010