Reviews for The End of the Road
The road goes ever on and on...
pixie chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Was a good read.

I adore the idea of a (somewhat)fatherly!Roland, mainly because Kate really deserves to have something go right...
raymore chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Interesting premise, certainly explains why he hasn't found and crushed her to date. Still seems a little to easy for Kate, it is never that simple for but if Roland wanted to use her to fight off something else then maybe. Still a well written and interesting story, well worth a read.
Taylor chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
I really liked it. I doubt Andrews' confrontation will be as bloodless but we'll just have to wait and see. Thanks for sharing :)
Nyos chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Brings up a lot of questions about canon, I always had my suspicions about the truth of Roland, especially with the latest books revealing that her entire childhood was twisted due to her mother's powers messing up Roland..then again, she gets that all secondhand from a distant relative..what is truth and what is lie? On the other hand we might just have some questions answered! Today is the release day of the 6th Kate Daniels book!
sknkodiak chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
He could at least have offered her a lift back to Atlanta G

I've wondered myself if Roland would try to kill Kate when he found her. He's being awfully slow about it, he had to figure out she killed his sister, and Hugh's been nosing around for what, three books now? Four? All she knows of him is what Voron told her, and given that her mother "twisted him" (or however the witch oracle put it) he might not have been the best source of information. Her mother ran for some reason, though. But even Erra said he never killed his own children, he had her do it.

Anyway, very nice story! I enjoyed it.
Evana chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
wow. That was so cool. Not something I would have ever thought of for the books, well done.
Nicca's dream chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Well... I can't say, that was expected - but on the other hand: Who would know what to expect from Roland?

For Kate, I think, she is quite well described. Running to protect all those around her - that is exactly what she would do! Even her words seem well chosen to me.

Great idea, very good style - there is just one mistake I found. The whole story is bloody short ;)
sexydreamer chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Wow! Intriguing piece of work. Thanks for sharing this with us!
EricBonesVladCurran chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Beautifully crafted! I like and appreciate your take on what Roland is like. Excellent job, I hotter you write more Kate Daniels stories. :)
evergreeneTX chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
wow-I really never considered that option. This was well-written and made me think a bit. Thanks!
seouldjinn chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
This is too awesome for words. I hope you write more stories like this!
character-absquatulation chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
This fits shockingly well with the revelations of the fifth book. Good job, psychic! (And an enjoyable read besides...) :-)
sora girlfriend chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Amazing. Simply amazing! Bravo!
Jalen Strix chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Lovely vignette - I enjoyed seeing the alternate view of Roland. The overall flow of this was very nice too - not too much detail, but enough to get the sense of them.