Reviews for Not Just Yet, but Almost
Trixy chapter 73 . 4/22
That won was cute, see what I did there?
Loved the CELEBRATE
This chapter was really cute.
Trixy chapter 65 . 4/18
This was great and it had to stop a couple of timEs for quick breaks becuase shit went down! Beals got so mega fucking wrecked it was beautiful. And I enjoyed watching the Belov-Keeler Handel the situation becuase everything they did was legal. They didn't have sex untill she was 18, the parents know, it's all good!
Trixy chapter 64 . 4/18
Oh my god! That was solo cute there are litterly no words. Like holy fucking shit no words. Call me weird but KP, was it really Kelly Parker or was it Kim Possible? Anyways they are getting married my heart can't take this!
It doesn't start tonight does it? Absolutely not.
That was so fucking cute! I could hear the cringe in Sasha's voice when he said Adstinence. It was almost to much but Sasha is always looking out for Layson so it really is great,
I scene a devious Lauren in my future. This was an all around great chapter and it it unbelievable how addicting this and the outtakes are!
Loved the bros before hoes! That is so fucking cute. Finally Mark knows and I guess they're kind of in an understanding. Loved the Payson Kim talk.
Trixy chapter 52 . 4/17
I SAY ROY IN THIS CHAPTER AND DID A HAPPY DANCE!
I say the word bloody incredible and just haven't even looked at the rest of the chapter because NOPE! Oh god I can't even finish this cause just motherfucking shit!
This Austin snd Payson fluff is really cute.
OH god kim is getting suspicious but seems to be kind of ok with it.
Trixy chapter 43 . 4/16
Imma quote Hamilton now, "I look into your eyes and the sky's the limit!" Sasha's eyes are blue and oh fuck this chapter fucked with my emotions!
YESS SOMEINGS ARE FALLINGINTO PLACE FOR EVERYBODY! I fucking hate Payson's other side of the family though.
OH this chapter litterly bike my heart.
1,085 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »