Reviews for Not Just Yet, but Almost
MakeItAGoodOne chapter 1 . 2/26
This is literally my favorite fanfiction I've ever read! And trust me, I've read A LOT of fanfiction! I've read it twice! You're an absolutely brilliant writer. I feel like a real part of these characters lives! In fact, this is probably one of my top 20 favorite books! I know you're busy with your other book, but if you ever decide to write a NJYBA sequel, I'll be always grateful to you :)
Guest chapter 80 . 11/6/2013
I love Pay& Sasha, but what about Austin and Kaylie? They were so in love! It's a horrible thing for you to write that the day after they slept together, he dumps her.
Chelle04 chapter 80 . 10/16/2013
I loved your story. I even liked it better than the original show. I've read it many times, which is a rarity for me when it comes to fan fiction. I sometimes open it to a random chapter and start reading just like I do with a well loved book. I'm stilling holding out hope for a sequel (how else will I know what happened between Kelly and Austin,) but I finally broke down and read your book. I paid full price for it too. Also kind of a rarity for me. I was hoping to hate it because it was keeping me from being able to read the NJYbA sequel but unfortunately I liked it and now find myself waiting for yet another sequel. I've been told that I may have a reading problem;).
I tend to be a lurker but felt it was necessary to step out of the shadows if for no other reason that to tell you how much I enjoyed reading a fan fiction with the attention to detail and grammar that yours showed. I admire the way your story evolved in to something that could stand alone. ABC Family may have given you the characters and their backstory to play with but you made it something else entirely.
I'm off to attempt to sign up for your Christmas give away because who doesn't love some Payson/Sasha goodness on occasion. Thanks for not giving up on this story and good luck with your other original works. I hope to see much more from you in the future.
Anisky chapter 52 . 9/1/2013
I like Roy a lot. You voiced him really really well, which is hard to do with a young writer (I'm assuming) doing with an old man.

I wish we could have gotten that sequel with Julia, but it's so great that you got your original work published!
flutterbug chapter 80 . 8/31/2013
That was totally wicked! Captured the characters perfectly :-)
Shandriz chapter 83 . 6/29/2013
I loved this story and have read it several times. I think you wrote the characters really well. Your story is what brought me into the MIOBI fandom.
I also really enjoyed your novel Game. Set. Match. Which was definitely a great read and worth the money spent.
However I can't help but wonder if you ever plan to return and wrap up the many plots that began at the epilogue of this story. Every time I reread this story I find myself wondering what is happening next. Do you plan to continue with a sequel one day? If not perhaps a oneshot that wraps things up might be nice.

Regards
Shandriz
Kiwiflea chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I just decided to reread this today, and find it sofunny that you were going to leave this as a one shot, especially because it ended up going to 80! I love it as a one shot actually, but I'm happy you kept going!
remuslives chapter 83 . 5/9/2013
That's so amazing! And that she wrote that about your book, very cool. Congrats! I'd love to check it out once I get some funds.
S.H.I.E.LD.13 chapter 83 . 5/9/2013
I've looked in all my local book shops, they don't have it. Amazon UK only have the kindle version :( any idea if it will be officially released in UK book shops?
TXJ chapter 82 . 5/1/2013
Awesome piece.
TXJ chapter 14 . 4/30/2013
So, I know I'm a few good chapters in before reviewing, but I must say I'm growing very attached to your "Austin as the Big Brother" approach.
mikki chapter 82 . 2/21/2013
i live for ur writing
amazing!
Dreamsb223 chapter 80 . 1/23/2013
I have loved reading your story so much! You have a really great writing style! I can't wait for more! Please tell me there is more? :)
Nancychris54 chapter 3 . 1/16/2013
Diz story is da bomb
osnapitzlilly chapter 80 . 1/10/2013
Just finished rereading this story again! I don't think you were planning to do the sequel but even if you never update some sequel will be better than no sequel at all. Is this a possibility?
1,041 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »